Tourstage X-Drive 350 opinion?

dav

Hey guys

Is any one playing the type 350- what do you think of it?

And also apart from the obvious diffrences is there any differences between the newer 330 and 390 models?

What are some good shaft combitations for this club?

Thanks

:smile1:

All the XDs you mentioned are very solid and sweet feeling. They are hot, nearly to COR limit and have mid-boring trajectory...and all are quite stunning in appearance. Some would say that TourStage drivers are not as forgiving as the later TM models, that they have smallish sweet spots. I have a 390 myself and I disagree that the XDs are hard to hit/unforgiving. There's nothing like puring one of these babies.

The only really difference between the 350, 350, and 390 ProSpec Series (besides size) is that the 350 (and 300) model's face angle is .5* closed.

I hope this helps....

For some reason the 350 was not the big hit everyone thought it would be and with the advent of 400cc drivers most steered away from the 300. However I know quite a few that like the 390, even love it. But the 325 is meant to have a bit of that "fairy dust" and apparently is another step up.

I think your JC is much better then the 350 :whistle: :laugh:

Yup same here the JC rocks in terms of feel and forgiveness, but if you want an X-Drive I highly recommend the non pro spec models. I have been killing the high Rally version , it is so much easier to hit over the pro spec models due to the weight bias and .5 closed face. The performance is like night and day in terms of demanding. The X-390 High C.O.R is like a big F-ST as well as a Cannon!!