pushing the ball

there is alot of little things that could be making you push Godfather gave somne good or it could be a timing issue as in you lower body (hips e.c.t. is to active in your swing you hips are maybe cleared out before impact try a timing thing that instead of stating you swing with you hips make a start with the club then flow with hips then hips and impact will be one if you follow me on that or it could be something like shaft maybe to stiff..just a couple of things more to think about... for now... good luck you will find it with practice....

I find I can prevent pushing the ball by making certain that my weight stays between my feet. As Breal said for me it is a hip thing..I rotate them too fast and get my weight to the outside of my left foot (being right handed) too fast which results in either a push or a flipping of my hands leading to a snap hook. If i concentrate on keeping my weight on the inside of my feet the problem resolves itself.