Fuji graphic question

dav

Perhaps someone can decipher this :surprize: The graph prolly means the specs of the shaft in a nutshell.

B & T prolly means bendpoint and torque...M...I have no idea. For the speeder 757 I think it simply means low torque (graph pointing down towards the T point) and since the graph is in the middle at the B point, it means mid high bend. Which ARE the specifications of the 757. Well the full translation is as follow, have fun :laugh: :

Curvature curve

The element of an important shaft is "in which portion to come to receive from a tip part to a hand most" in hardness and torque. It is the "curvature curve" original with the Fujikura shaft which measured this and made "the curvature distribution" graph. In the graph in which from the hand of a shaft to the tip was taken along the horizontal axis, and the quantity which it comes to make into a vertical axis was taken, the shaft is which portion and it turns out that it comes which to carry out at a glance. The difference of the portion which becomes the largest, and the portion which becomes the smallest is expressed as "the amount of Z", the shaft with the large amount of Z is carried out under swing, and なり means a large thing. It can be said that this "curvature curve" displayed on all the Fujikura shafts is one of "the individuality of a shaft" which each shaft asserts.

I have to ask, does anybody know what the B M T graph represents?

Thanks Ernie

Butt - Mid - Tip this refers to those graph charts that they use along the shaft and on the Japanese website. The higher the lines go on the graph the stiffer for that section of the shaft. It's a visual representation of the shaft left (butt) to center (mid) and right (tip).

b=butt

m=mid section

t=tip

that 's' is on nippon shafts as well...might be a Japan quality signature or something...

Yes, it's on the Graphite Design shafts as well.

I have to ask, does anybody know what the B M T graph represents?

Thanks Ernie

Butt - Mid - Tip this refers to those graph charts that they use along the shaft and on the Japanese website. The higher the lines go on the graph the stiffer for that section of the shaft. It's a visual representation of the shaft left (butt) to center (mid) and right (tip).

Damn ! You make my job a lot easier. :smile2: