Scratch Golf???

Epuller

Where do you buy?? Is there a web-site??

Thanks,

E

E,

I sent you a PM. Let me know how I can help you. :smile1:

Hey thanks for the info. I will definitely be looking at purchasing some of these in the future.

Some of the simplest and lovliest designs I have seen in years.

Great looking, and from the feedback, great performing wedges.

Can't wait to see the Irons available when they come out!!!

And they work! No hype! Feel great and perform, read some of the threads. Ari is also a super nice person to deal with, you can't go wrong.

Here is an example of how good Ari is to do business with:

I went out to Bandon for my bachelor party.

Just me and 3 of my boys for a good golf getaway.

I decided to buy a Scratch wedge for each of my friends just to say thanks for setting up the trip.

I called Ari and spoke to him about the wedges. He took the time to make me feel very comfortable about what to order regarding grind, bounce finish, etc.

Ari then agreed to meet me and my buddies out at Pac Dunes during our trip so I could really surprise them. Due to a bunch of rain and wind we didn't really get to meet on the range like we had planned, but I was very impressed with the fact that Ari would make plans to meet me in order to hand deliver the wedges!!

The clubs are beautiful and Ari's personal touch has made me a Scratch supporter. My Eye2 wedges are firmly planted in the bag right now, but should I decide to order a new wedge or two, or three . . .I will order from Scratch!!

By the way, Pacific Dunes is INCREDIBLE!!!!!

Its the best course I've ever played, ahead of Pebble, Spyglass, Bethpage Black . . .

-Ted