What does Horse Racing and Shikegi Maruyama have in common?

lightrider

They both are connected by the owner of Zomo....

The second last offering by il-fated champion Japanese sire Sunday Silence has been purchased by a first time Japanese owner for $1.5m during this evenings second session.

Yoshinori Sakae, a thirty eight year-old Japanese businessmen, is the proud new owner of the high priced colt.

Sakae is the president of Zomo, the company which manufactures Golf putters, whilst he is also involved in publishing and advertising.

Top Japanese Golfer Shigeki Muriyama is one of Zomo’s high profile clients.

Sakae secured the colt through trainer Hideyuki Mori who made his first Australian purchase at tonight’s sale.

Any more info about Zomo putters Chris?

They both are connected by the owner of Zomo....

The second last offering by il-fated champion Japanese sire Sunday Silence has been purchased by a first time Japanese owner for $1.5m during this evenings second session.

Yoshinori Sakae, a thirty eight year-old Japanese businessmen, is the proud new owner of the high priced colt.

Sakae is the president of Zomo, the company which manufactures Golf putters, whilst he is also involved in publishing and advertising.

Top Japanese Golfer Shigeki Muriyama is one of Zomo’s high profile clients.

Sakae secured the colt through trainer Hideyuki Mori who made his first Australian purchase at tonight’s sale.

Any more info about Zomo putters Chris?

Absolutely no Info on Zomo yet, I will do my best tomorrow morning but I could not dig up a single word about Zomo from any source i have. I still think its a rich guy throwing around money. Japan has a ton of them and I to cant wait till I can get my hands on one.