Many Tour Issue X-Cb's ( not forged by Endo ) ....SLOW LOAD!

The Tourstage X-Blade CB is the most popular Iron on the JGPA. Tourstage to Japan is what TM is to America...huge! These scans are from the new August Issue of Golf Classic. It shows both satin and chrome XCBs with different top lines, face profiles, and offset for the individual players needs. Heres the shocker they are made in Himeji Japan not Endo :surprize: The Himeji forged ( same as the GD Irons ) and built X Cb's are stamped with Pxxxxxxx serial #s. very small differences so you must look close.Sorry for the slow loading time.

picture.JPG

Thats cool there doing that that will really make them stand out in the crowd but are these tour only or limited but great stuff though.

I play both the Z101s and X-Blade CBs. I was leaning more towards the Zs, as they looked more "player", with the XBCBs as back-up. I switched them around a few days ago, and I think the XBCBs are going to stay!

XBCBs are more shovel-like than the Zs, but the way I've been playing, who cares? After all, I can't see the extra-wide sole when I'm hitting the club anyway.

And now that Chris has them confirmed as the most popular iron on the JPGA, I now have some street-cred too! :cool: