Look what I've found on my front door today~~

shabuwu801

Okay guys, this is my first mini-review on Scratch Tour Blades. I finally received my irons this morning and just got back from its first range session. All I can say is: WOW!!! :surprize:

Looks – I have the irons done in full-grain satin finishes, and it turned out stunning. The irons are equipped with Project X 5.5 shafts (not chrome) and becomes an anti-glare weapon! :cool:

Grinds – I thought it would be interesting to build a set of irons w/ the same toe grind as the Lehman grind (since it so HOT during these couple months). The sole grind was somewhat similar to my old 690cb with rounded leading edge.

Performance – The set is F***ing awesome. It probably the SOFTEST feeling irons I’ve hit so far. I’ve hit quite a few. I believe it’s even softer than miura. The loft was progress from 22* (3 iron) down to 47* (pitching) spread evenly. I was a bit surprise on how well the PX shafts performed, but the trajectory is a bit too high IMO. I was able to draw, fade, or even put my stinger in place and the face of the club just EATS the skins away from the range balls :beer2:

Overall - I had my best moment at the range tonite, it was fun playing golf again~ It put my old set, 690cb, in shame. The appearances of the scratch blades are very distinguish than some of the clubs out on the market. I drew couple attentions from the people next to me, asking me what brand is it and whether it’s forged or not…blah blah blah. :laugh: I was very pleased with the quality of scratch heads and I do have to said that Ari and his team has outdone themselves again.

I will be playing this sunday, hopefully I will be able to write more on how these babies perform :love: :love:

P.S. - The only downside I've faced is the waiting period. (took me quite a few e-mails and phone calls.) :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: But again, too much LOVE for :scratch1:

I have pictures, but I don't know how to upload onto my post. Can someone help me???? :-D :-D

Thanks in advance guys~

I believe it’s even softer than miura

They are much softer than Miuras due to the carbon 1018 Steel which is used. Make sure you baby them, these are the softest Irons money can buy in the market.

I believe it’s even softer than miura

They are much softer than Miuras due to the carbon 1018 Steel which is used. Make sure you baby them, these are the softest Irons money can buy in the market.

Agree with you 100% Chris. When struck well, I didn't felt a thing when compared with my endo forged 690cb. :surprize: :surprize:

...Jerry

Jerry,

:cool: That is definetly one sweet set of irons you have there. The Full Grain Satin Chrome came out looking incredible! Just wait untill you have them for a little longer. They make every other club you will hit feel like a rock. :laugh: Send the pics to me at [email protected] and I will post them on this thread. :love: :cool:

Ari,

It really puts everything I've hit in ashame. The finishes are very durable. And the lehman toe grind are beautiful, even better looking when its at address. :love: :love:

I will e-mail you with couple pictures and please post them for me. Thanks in advance. :cool:

They look sweet' date=' I like the finish, but the only thing I didn't care for was the jw spec stamping.

Looks like they were drunk at the time, other than that, they are beauties!!