Tourstage September releases

Lots of new stuff coming from Tourstage in September and some of the pricing is a little strange. For example the new F/HT+ is the most expensive FW I have ever seen by TS, You would guess its the same price as the F-ST+ but thats just not the case. The FST+ retails at 40,000yen/380.00 the FHT+ retails at 58,000yen/565.00 :-D I don't get it? One thing it may be is the difference in the material used to make it. The F-ST+ is SS630 and the FHT+ is +SAT2041β.

FST+

66-2.gif

66-3.gif

66-4.gif

FHT+

66-8.gif

66-7.gif

Also there is lots for Lefty's to be happy about. The X-Drive, FST+, and XCB's with a lefty only special wedge. The strange thing is that the Lefty's are more expensive than the righty's :-D

65-2.gif

The Black Tourstage Limited wedges are sold out already each big shop in Japan is limited to only 1-2 sets and most small shops aren't getting them at all. I am sold out already so don't ask for the limiteds but the Satin finish X-wedges will be out in September for 18,000yen or 175.00.

67-2.gif

67-5.gif

67-6.gif

67-7.gif

They Synergy Deep has just come out, It is 1 degree open and has some great GD shaft options like W70 and W60. Its a great driver longer than my retail R7 with the same W60 shaft, less forgiving though.

62-3.gif

62-4.gif

There is also a new Tourstage X-01 ball 3 piece, same as the pros are using with 11 events in play and 7 victories of the 11 are with this ball. :surprize:

64-2.gif

Great pictures Chris, is the f/ht shallower than the f/st+ anyways great pictures thanks.

I got in on those LE TS Black X-Wedges from Chris. I have the 01 model in 56* w/ 6* Bounce & a NS Pro 950 Stiff shaft. Double baked black - I can't wait!!! :wink:

Great pictures Chris, is the f/ht shallower than the f/st+ anyways great pictures thanks.

Yes the FHT has a more shallow face than the ST.

any new RH irons?

nothing new yet, but I do think they will make a new MR-23 Driver, FW, Cb's etc in the fall of 2005.

How much are the balls?

not to sure yet and perhaps precept will come out with somthing similar.

Lots is going on with Tourstage right now even in the U.S.

Thanks for the fairway info. Thats a big price difference between the two.