Need a SUHWEET 2-IRON.

dadriver

Chris is trying to find me a Tourstage 2-iron. I thought there was a TS-202 version but Chris thinks maybe not. I was looking for something that has a little more offset than my z101s and also a little bigger and more forgiving. You guys know of a sweet 2-iron that would compliment my z101?

I'm thinking the X-Blade AirMuscle hits too low?

I've tried SYB but didn't find them accurate enough?

What about TS201 or the XCBs, maybe even NB32ex?

Some other OEM not named Taylor Made?

I'd appreciate your thoughts. Thanks.

Chris is trying to find me a Tourstage 2-iron. I thought there was a TS-202 version but Chris thinks maybe not. I was looking for something that has a little more offset than my z101s and also a little bigger and more forgiving. You guys know of a sweet 2-iron that would compliment my z101?

I'm thinking the X-Blade AirMuscle hits too low?

I've tried SYB but didn't find them accurate enough?

What about TS201 or the XCBs, maybe even NB32ex?

Some other OEM not named Taylor Made?

I'd appreciate your thoughts. Thanks.

If you're looking for more offset, forget about the Airmuscle. I love mine because it has less offset and sets up more like a normal iron.

You ever tried a PRGR Zoom 050i? I used to play one until I found the Airmuscle. More offset as well. Don't know why PRGR didn't continue with their driving irons as they sort of started the trend way back with the 020i.

Still have mine if you want to give it a try. Cover shipping and I'll send it to you. If you like it, pay me what you think is fair. If you don't like it, send it back :smile1:

Didier

DaDriver is a TS fan, IMO the Taylormade TP Driving Iron is the best driving Iron ever made as much as I dont care for TM as a brand they do make some great product.

MR-23 wouldnt do it for him coz of its low offset & being relatively hard to hit. i like chris' idea of the TM driving iron :spit: