Ball go left.....way left!!!!

seahwk95

Wanted to see what you guys thought before I do something drastic. Little background...Played Ping ISI-Ks for about 6 years at 1 deg flat and R shafts. Shots were usually close to target with a slight fade (about a 12 handicap).

Recently got fitted (dynamic fitting) for some miz mx-23s and was fitted at 1 deg up and S300 shafts. Fitter (reputable in my area) said I needed to flatten out a little at the top which I've been working really hard on.

Here's the problem...Everything..and I mean Everything is going left to the point where I'm aiming 20 to 30 yds right of target and the right side of the green is still in no danger. Never paid much attention to my divots because I'm kind of a sweeper but they seem to be a little uneven (deeper on the heel).

What do you think...Could the fitting have been a little off? Should I get them bent back just one degree (to standard) and see what happens?

I appreciate any and all feedback.

Jason

check your alignment. i had a bad habit aiming right when everything was going left. it will just make it worse. just like playing a draw. your feet may be aimed right of the target but your shoulders are probably not. and your eye has a lot to do with your alignment as well. your feet should be aimed left of the target (not at your target) and your shoulders as well.

Get a second opinon on the lie angle. Sounds as though that shaft is either to long or the club head is not sitting flat enough at address.

Also, keep you posture more upright, you want to bend more at the waist and less at the knee's and try to keep your chin in line with your hands.

View were Jim's hands are in correlation to his chin, almost dead even!

The paragraph of info is also viable for you to read.

breaking70b.jpg