Titleist 9.5 983E/661 *SOLD* Thanks David92!!!

MCsub

45", tour velvet grip, headcover is completely new in condition. Club has minimal sole marks and the face is very clean. Paint is perfect - no skymarks or dings. Only selling because my Nakashima NP1 suits me better on the NV65. This club is longer for me but the 661 favors a smoother tempo than mine. Shipped and paypaled to US locations for $240.

eheadandcover.jpg

efaceandcover.jpg

ebottom.jpg

eshaftcover.jpg

I am not trying to be rude but obviously in the $310 price you have included say $10-20 shipping and so when you say $380 to ship to here in the UK a $70 premium, this is taking the piss.

I have bought alot of equipment from the US and this has to be the highest and most outrageous mark-up quoted.

Good Luck with your sale

Thanks for the public reply. For your information, overseas shipping requires me to take one hour of my time to go to a US post office and ship. My time is valuable. I usually FedEx or UPS right from my office, and it takes no time. As my listing says, the price was US only. Ask the other TSGers who have bought from me, and they have always paid much less than I did and received clubs better than described.

In honor of David, who chose to call me out on the forum, the price for the first US BUYER is now reduced to $240. David, good luck finding this club in this condition at this price :-)

For the record, I don't have money to throw away, but more importantly, I don't have time to throw away. If you had sent me a PM asking why it was extra I would have explained, and, most likely, lowered the price; instead, you chose to share the details of our pending deal w/ everyone on the forum. As a person of principle, I will happily eat the $70 to give someone more respectful of my privacy a great deal.

woohoo...at that price, its too good to be true....ill take it if it is still available

Hey David92, Why dont you step off. MCSub is a pro when it comes to treating people more than fair. It is not our fault you live in the UK and the prices are out of sight. Try being more considerate on this site or else just leave. We do not need your kind here. If you cannot be respectful, you are more than welcome to go onto some other site such as golfdigest.com and talk smack. Until then, either put up or shut up.