Mizuno Japan Satin MP-37s M Stamped

TMMike

First of all, many thanks to Chris & Mizuno Japan for making this special set of irons a reality! :logo: :mizuno: Total wait time from the day I ordered my set on-line from Chris to the time of delivery direct from Mizuno Japan to my doorstep was approximately 5 weeks - which is excellent. Ok, I wanted all standard lofts, lengths, and lies with aboslutely no off-set, and that's exactly what I got. I special ordered the awesome NS Pro 1050 stiff shaft and GP TV grips with "MIZUNO" down the side of each grip facing up. I can't begin to describe the AMAZING satin finish that these irons came with! The photos simply do not do justice to just how gorgeous these irons truly are! Included are a few pictures that show a comparison between the MP37s and the MR23s. If you want a particular picture of a different angle, just pm me. In-depth review coming soon...ENJOY!

Ok, I apologize for not being able to get these photos to appear in the thread. I have created a photo album of the pics at my yahoo account and you don't need to sign in. Here is the link:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/thewelshfami...amily/my_photos

i got ya covered ;)

4af9.jpg?ph058MBBfdQn5mU9

Thanks Zojo! :laugh: I'm working on posting more pics at my yahoo account. Should be up tonight...

Sweet set of sticks! Can you take some pictures at address? You mentioned you ordered a set with no offset, looks to me on the pw there seems to be the standard MP-37 offset. Just curious to see if they were actually able to make a set with absolutely no offset or if it's a custom finish/stamping. Please take it next to the MR-23, which has virtually no offset.

Sweet set of sticks! Can you take some pictures at address? You mentioned you ordered a set with no offset, looks to me on the pw there seems to be the standard MP-37 offset. Just curious to see if they were actually able to make a set with absolutely no offset or if it's a custom finish/stamping. Please take it next to the MR-23, which has virtually no offset.

I am not able to special order offset or topline or custom grinds, let me just make that clear before i get a dozen PM's asking for no offset Irons.

I am not able to special order offset or topline or custom grinds, let me just make that clear before i get a dozen PM's asking for no offset Irons.

Sorry Primo, you're right. These are the standard off-sets for the MP-37s as confirmed by Chris, but they are so minimal, that it's almost indistingushable from the off-sets of the MR-23s. I'll get some more pics posted asap showing both side by side at address to show just how close their off-sets really are. And yes, it is a custom satin finish with only an M-stamp with black paint fill! :love:

Those Mizunos look sweet. Almost too pretty to get dirty. Now you've got to make a decision on which one's to play...the Mizunos or the Tourstage... :surprize:

Decisions, decisions... :love:

Thanks guys! I still haven't hit them yet since I have been busy with work, but yeah Friday is the day and it will be tough to take that first divot with these beauties...haha! I know I had a hard time breaking in my MR-23s when they first arrived from Japan! :love:

And Breal, the satin finish is to die for :mizuno:

• 4 weeks later...