Those seem a little small to me! :o I have to get my hands on them to really see if they are as lovely as they appear! :surprize:

Breal

Since we all enjoy your avatars, it now give me the incentive to try and be more creative in my own. :o

Never thought I'd have to worry about reading posts at work.. :surprize: :surprize: ...not that I'm complaining mind you..some folks just don't appreciate quality scenery..I can't concentrate on her face enough to tell if that's my sister.. :-D

Never thought I'd have to worry about reading posts at work.. :surprize:  :surprize: ...not that I'm complaining mind you..some folks just don't appreciate quality scenery..I can't concentrate on her face enough to tell if that's my sister.. :-D

In case that is your sister, can I get her number!!! :surprize:

breals avatars r awesome. cant wait to see what others one that r put up,lol, its excitiing to see which ones go up,lol its like waiting for the superbowl, lol, maybe not that exiciting but still,lol

Okay guys, no holdin' out on us...what's the site :surprize:.....I just want to make sure they actually came from that particular site and that my 10 year old won't be able to access it....yeah right. :whistle:

I got mine from the same site :cool:

Okay guys, no holdin' out on us...what's the site   :surprize:.....I just want to make sure they actually came from that particular site and that my 10 year old won't be able to access it....yeah right.  :whistle:  

They are keeping it a secret!! :-) :wink:

Okay guys, no holdin' out on us...what's the site   :surprize:.....I just want to make sure they actually came from that particular site and that my 10 year old won't be able to access it....yeah right.  :whistle:  

They are keeping it a secret!! :-) :wink:

www.yafro.com :cool: