pitbull808's bag

pitbull808

Here's what's in my bag as of June 17, 2007!

ONOFF OB907 Bag

onoffforged002.jpg

onoffforged007.jpg

Srixonwitb016.jpg

Srixonwitb017.jpg

gwxcover001.jpg

gwxcover002.jpg

ONOFF 450CC + w/ Roddio Pentacross W-7WA

CARLSONOFF049.jpg

CARLSONOFF050.jpg

CARLSONOFF051.jpg

CARLSONOFF052.jpg

CARLSONOFF053.jpg

COBRA 3 wood/SpeedLD F/ST w/ Aldila By You

Srixonwitb021.jpg

Srixonwitb022.jpg

Srixonwitb023.jpg

Srixonwitb024.jpg

TOURSTAGE FuT w/ Fujikura 904HB

VIQ008.jpg

VIQ010.jpg

VIQ011.jpg

VIQ012.jpg

ONOFF PLUS Forged Cavity Backs

ONOFFFORGED001-1.jpg

onoffforged009.jpg

5 IRON.........from the heavens.........

onoffforged017.jpg

onoffforged018.jpg

onoffforged014.jpg

onoffforged012.jpg

TITLEIST VOKEY Spin Milled w/ CUSTOM TBC GRIND & FINISH 54-14 bent to 52*

54Blued003.jpg

54Blued004.jpg

54Blued006.jpg

TITLEIST VOKEY Spin Milled w/ CUSTOM TBC GRIND & FINISH 58-12

58Blued007.jpg

58Blued008.jpg

58Blued010.jpg

58Blued011.jpg

PUTTER ROTATION

RIFE TOUR Cayman

CAYMAN022.jpg

CAYMAN023.jpg

CAYMAN021.jpg

CAYMAN020.jpg

CAYMAN019.jpg

CAYMAN010.jpg

CAYMAN016.jpg

CAYMAN014.jpg

CAYMAN013.jpg

BETTINARDI Studio B SB-3

CARLSONOFF054.jpg

CARLSONOFF055.jpg

CARLSONOFF056.jpg

CLEVELAND "Designed By" BeNi

ONOFFFORGED011.jpg

ONOFFFORGED013.jpg

WALTER HAGEN Gentle Ben by Crenshaw

HagenPutter005-1.jpg

HagenPutter004-1.jpg

TEARDROP TD42

Srixonwitb012.jpg

Srixonwitb009.jpg

Srixonwitb013.jpg

SEEMORE FGP

witbmarch2407010.jpg

witbmarch2407011.jpg

witbmarch2407012.jpg

CLEVELAND Classic Designed by

newwitb022.jpg

newwitb023.jpg

newwitb024.jpg

WALTER HAGEN blade

newwitb028.jpg

newwitb026.jpg

newwitb027.jpg

newwitb031.jpg

G FIELD Leap

newwitb012.jpg

newwitb013.jpg

newwitb014.jpg

newwitb015.jpg

newwitb016.jpg

BYRON MORGAN CUSTOM VVS1 PROTO

VVS1003.jpg

VVS1013.jpg

VVS1011.jpg

VVS1017.jpg

VVS1006.jpg

VVS1008.jpg

CAMERON TeI3 Refinished in Nickel Satin w/ UST Frequency Filtered Shaft and Gripmaster Grip

tel31.jpg

aekputter.jpg

aekputter2.jpg

tel3wshaft.jpg

JOHN BYRON Dale Head

JBDaleHead2.jpg

JBDaleHead3.jpg

JBDaleHead4.jpg

JBDaleHead6.jpg

TOURSTAGE PX-2 Longneck w/ UST FF Shaft and C-Thru Grip

PX2008.jpg

PX2009.jpg

PX2005.jpg

PX2010.jpg

New4Sale019.jpg

New4Sale021.jpg

NAPA A004602

Scottyrefinish006.jpg

Scottyrefinish005.jpg

Scottyrefinish004.jpg

Scottyrefinish003.jpg

CAMERON Del Mar 3.5

delmarsole.jpg

delmarcavity.jpg

delmartop.jpg

delmarface.jpg

A COUPLE MORE SPARE PUTTERS I hate to admit it....this is not the whole collection. It's a terrible sickness

newwitb007.jpg

BAGS.....

FUJIKURA Stand Bag

Srixonwitb031.jpg

Srixonwitb032.jpg

Srixonwitb033.jpg

GOLFWRX Stand Bag

New4Sale014.jpg

PARADISO Cart

newbagpics003.jpg

Edited by pitbull808

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, that is one sweet putter? How can you have a 60 putter rotation with that for competition?

It's easy......I'm a putter "HO". I love putters! Just look at my blade collection.

blades.jpg

I just added my new "favorite" putter the Gauge Japan Balde. Thank's Chris!

OH...and Mr Zodia..excellent observation skills! ....nope..just my Dad.

I love all those blade putters :cool: Over the last couple of months I've been looking for the cleanest looking heel shafted blade I could find i.e. I would love a completely blank soled blade putter. I've used a Tommy Armour Silver Scot 1 blade putter on and off over the last 7 years and recently I've been looking at buying a Designed By Cleveland blade putter for US$79 The Cleveland blade has writing on the sole but it's free from sight lines and dots and is relatively cheap.

pitbull808, is there any chance of seeing the soles of some of those blade putters? Thanks.

I love all those blade putters :cool: Over the last couple of months I've been looking for the cleanest looking heel shafted blade I could find i.e. I would love a completely blank soled blade putter. I've used a Tommy Armour Silver Scot 1 blade putter on and off over the last 7 years and recently I've been looking at buying a Designed By Cleveland blade putter for US$79. The Cleveland blade has writing on the sole but it's free from sight lines and dots and is relatively cheap; Cleveland putter shown below.

pitbull808, is there any chance of seeing the soles of some of those blade putters? Thanks.

I'll try and get some pictures of the soles this weekend. I can tell you the only blank ones I have are the AP30R/Arnold Palmer putters. They only have AP30R and Arnold Palmer on the hosel. I found one of my old one's on Ebay for $10.00.

• 1 month later...

PutterPing.......sorry I forgot all about your request. Here's some of the bottomes of my blade putters.

THE BLADES......I got more then Zoro and Zatoichi! :smile2:

DSCN1435.jpg

Odyssey 882, Ray Cook, Reproduction Ironmaster IMG5

DSCN1429.jpg

Arnold Palmer "the Original", Arnold Palmer Signature AP30R, AP30R

DSCN1430.jpg

8802 Michal Jordan Signature, Bridgestone Eagle II, Bridgestone Jumbo Ozaki Signature, Daiwa 5701 Pro Balance

DSCN1433.jpg

Bobby Grace 2200, Original Ironmaster IMG5 w/XXXX's, Betti DASS BB2

DSCN1434.jpg

WITB Pics UPDATED at the top of the thread! Got a Nike Xtreme bag to replace my Titleist CBS41....I know...nothing fancy about it, but it was on sale and my other bag is not ready yet. :smile2:

PutterPing...no problem for the pics. Sorry it took so long for me to get them out.

And Chris...the bag would be "meaner" if I could get the TM out of it! :whistle: But the darn V Steel just works so good. :smile2:

I think the only thing lacking is a "cooler" bag.....I miss my CBS41. Got any suggestions? :smile2:

PutterPing...no problem for the pics.  Sorry it took so long for me to get them out.

And Chris...the bag would be "meaner" if I could get the TM out of it! :whistle: But the darn V Steel just works so good. :smile2:  

I think the only thing lacking is a "cooler" bag.....I miss my CBS41.  Got any suggestions? :smile2:

Try this link...I really like the red one

http://www.dancewithdragon.com/accesories/dgb008.html

I think the only thing lacking is a "cooler" bag.....I miss my CBS41. Got any suggestions? :smile2:

Try this link...I really like the red one

http://www.dancewithdragon.com/accesories/dgb008.html

Hi - any recommendations as to where the best place to buy this gear is? That dragon bag looks great

Cheers

• 1 month later...
Which putter do you like the best, the gauge design?  Also I need some feedback on the X-Drive driver?  Is it square to open face angle, does it sound and feel similar to the J33P?

Thanks,

NICE set...

Thanks for the compliments...unfortunately the bag has been updated again.

The X Drive is a VERY good driver. VERY square and very solid feeling. The rubber insert really adds a "clean" feeling at impact. As for how it feels as compared to the J33P, I couldn't tell you as I've never hit one before. I'd think they are very similar considering the similarity in the construction as well as coming from the same company.

Currently the X Drive is out since my driving has been sucking lately. I've switched back to my old Tour R7 to sort of "jump start" my driving. The X Drive is longer, but the R7 just seems to be more controllable right now. The X Drive is definitely not out of the bag for good though. I'll probably be switching back and forth between the two.

Other changes were taking out my Zodia and putting my TC Vokey 52* back in. The Zodia's face is getting pretty worn out and I'll probably have to pick up another one later.

As for putters, it's an on going revolving door with them. The Gauge along with the other 10 "gamers" I have are all good, but still not the magic stick for me. I have two Newports that will be going to the Custom Shop for some "pimping". One of them actually is my current real gamer that's been working great but got an unfortunate ding on the topline. Since it's going back to the shop, I figured I'd try out the Napa this week. I had Napa's back in '97, '99 and '00 so it's back in till I get my Newports back.

Stay tuned for more updates! :smile2:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
wow pitbull sweet bag, but even better is your MASSIVE putter collection....i thought i was bad but u just put things into perspective!

Thanks for the compliments. I really have to update that putter collection photo. I've actually added about ten putters to the collection. :smile2: