I've been converted to JDM... Epon AF Tour BLACKS!

JGalls

correction.............

You could plate the AFT's with cement and they'd still feel better than most.

"the" most pure feeling Irons on the Planet.

Edited by supo67

I think JGalls is in Syracuse, NY. He's either buried in snow or frozen solid trying to take pictures of his new toys. We might have to wait until May when the snow melts.

I think he's in Orlando at the PGA show and he stiffed us on the pics for now.

He's back! Those suckers look fantastic! They will look even better with a little bit of wear. Are you a head cover guy for irons J?

What a beauty....didn't know they even come in black??

He's back! Those suckers look fantastic! They will look even better with a little bit of wear. Are you a head cover guy for irons J?

Thanks and definitely not a headcover guy. In my TP Mills days it was always more rust the better. Like em to have some character!

Really really impressed with these. Sorry for the short posts. Will follow up with more when I get back to a computer (on iPhone).

Very nice sticks Jim.

Edited by potuna

BTW for anyone interested in custom finish Epon irons TSG can get you irons or wedges in Chrome, Satin, Copper, & Black. We can even have text laser engraved into the sole for you.

Chris,

Question...

Does EPON offer any grind options for their irons along with the finishes?

I LOVE my AF-Tours, the turf interaction for me is the best I've ever had as I'm a sweeper/slider. Mind you mine are a bit strong.

I'd love to add a set of 502's for sh%ts and giggles at some point if my swing is completely nutty. The distances I was getting with those were insane and they are extremely forgiving. I'm just worried that the soles might be a bit too wide for my swing.

• 3 weeks later...

Continue to hit these well in a golf dome about 20 miles away. Is it bad that I'd still also like to get a set of 502's.

My fitting was in a heated bay so couldn't tell turf interaction with the 502's. How are the soles? Also, they only had the 6 iron on hand. How is the size of the scoring irons?

I love my Af-tours so much! Hit them sunday at an indoor range and they are sooo good! I expect to keep these for a long long time. Perfect to look down upon, the size, offset and topline are just spot on.

• 1 month later...