Lexus LFA Manufacturing.... Like no other car company!

This is too awesome!

It makes the 375k the LFA costs look like a bargain!

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2012/07/the-making-of-the-lexus-lfa-supercar-an-inside-report-in-5-chapters/

Awesome car. I'll have mine in white please :tsg_smiley_streak:

Yeah, very cool. But the Koeniggsegg monocoque is 100% carbon fiber, the whole car is carbon, even down to the wheels..So the beginning of the article is not exactly right when they try to tell us that no other manufatcurer is using this much carbon, when the 'egg is using more than the LF-A. Sure, I'm Swedish, but Im not biased, just sayin..

Yeah, very cool. But the Koeniggsegg monocoque is 100% carbon fiber, the whole car is carbon, even down to the wheels..So the beginning of the article is not exactly right when they try to tell us that no other manufatcurer is using this much carbon, when the 'egg is using more than the LF-A. Sure, I'm Swedish, but Im not biased, just sayin..

Only the chassis, wheels, and other parts are carbon on the Koeniggsegg but still yea one of my top 5 for sure!

The glory of the lexus is that they made their own CF, everything is pushing the envelopes of manufacturing stuff that has never been done before. These are applications and things never done in an automobile.

Some Car!!