close

supo

hardboiled that may suit unless someones else wants thes beauties as they are... beci have a heap of tx shafts coming.. so u got till the nex shafts arrive to hooverthes wedges as are then ill consider plsitting the shafts.......

they are rare as a birdie in winter on the 17th at shsishido hills

only if the heads go ,these are one of the rarest of rare wedge set ups dont really want ot go thru the cost of breaking them up individually.... but when the new monaccos arrivce.... ill prob be more motivated... seriosuly these wedges shud be gone in a mil second as are..,

What shape are the tourstage wedges in, scale of 1-10? Just guessing Stew,, but it looks like you didn't clean grooves before posting pics!

Edited by swisstrader

bec they are raw heads ,, every thing gets magnified in photos .. ive run into this before many times... the grooves would be 9/10. theres tiny rust but thats totally unavoidable.. never had a raw club that didnt spot...

so

to play they are 9.5/10.. they are perfect.. its impossible to keep thes things clean.. impossible....

Dang Swiss I was gonna speak for those...maybe the kyeio instead...

ok cheers fellas.. looks like the vokeys and the tourtages are spoken for..... (perhaps the kyoeis as well.....)

il have another look at home this week see if im long anything else .. thats intersting...

i know ive got some non conforming 2010 mizuno wedegs. 52-56-64 with ns SP blues stiff. ...

T-10s mizunos the red painted ones..., not usre what else il have anpother look.

Man... you snooze you lose around here....

if the Vokey's fall thru I'll take em.

Stew: need your Paypal address for tourstage...iPad running out of juice complements of sandy storm!!

anohter 46* vokey and the mizunos going up this evening fellas. cpl of sets of mizunos.... that takes me out of wedges.

left with my gamers now and thats it.

i got it for the gap wedge in those rediculous pw 44* clubs i have. i was going to bend it to 48, bec he sole is thinner o nthe 46 than it iso n the 48, i like d that .... then thought derr. just bend the iron llofts to normalilty.

which i havnt done yet but will do . so this has been hit on the course range a cpl of times and thats it. ... as u can see its pretty clean..!

Those tourstage wedges....only used them on the range today but what a great feel set of wedges. Ever know when something just feels right??