A couple of toys arrived from Japan today

wmclarenf1

And what a way to end the Chinese Year of the Dragon. Read about this Tomaru dude and his legendary grinds and Dance with Dragon is so.... left field LOL.

Will be going to the fitters later to put in my Shimada shafts and adjust lie angles and bend the 52 to 50. If this checks out, will be getting either a another 52 or a 56 to be bent to 54.

Going to have a hard time explaining this brand to flight mates LOL.

post-2841-0-12844800-1358838852.jpg

Beautiful.... just wondering, with that price for such premium wedge, you would expect them to be able to adjust lie and what nots !!

Beautiful.... just wondering, with that price for such premium wedge, you would expect them to be able to adjust lie and what nots !!

When it comes to loft and lie, I prefer to have it done by my fitter while I am present. Even if the retailer did adjust the oft and lie for me by request, I would still check them :-)

You already got quite a bag and with this wedges it makes it even more more perfect....

You already got quite a bag and with this wedges it makes it even more more perfect....

Thanks. Bag is still a work in progress.

The DWDs have to be real good as I am comfortable and rather comfortable with my Miuras so to knock the Miuras out of the bag is going to be a big ask of them. We'll see how it goes. And dammit! I have a Miura 60Y on the way in as well.

quite a unique wedges I guess..i'd be interested to know how they play.

That will account for nothing if I do not find them as good as my Miuras.

Edited by wmclarenf1

Dude...If you don't like them...;)

HAHAHA.... ok dude... I'll keep that in mind. I think I'm psyching myself up not to like them as I am just so comfortabel with my Miuras and wedges are scoring clubs. Truth be told, I hate to mess with wedges but had to change them now given the non-conform as you know and my intention to play comps this year but the DWDs... have to try them.

Truth be told, I hate to mess with wedges but had to change them now given the non-conform as you know and my intention to play comps this year but the DWDs... have to try them.

unless you're playing pro level tourneys you don't have to worry about non conforming grooves until 2024.

Very nice indeed.. I like that dragon design for a tattoo!

I was drooling all over these when they were released. Too beautiful for me to get around to gaming them though.

Don't they have your preffered lofts, or why are you bending the clubs?

Dude, those wedges are SWEEEEET!! Hope they work out for you.

Dude, those wedges are SWEEEEET!! Hope they work out for you.

Thanks man! Me too! Just put my shimadas in. First thing I noticed was the hosels are longer/taller than the Miuras and hence play 0.25 inches longer with the same shafts. I think this may be done to get the CG up (not sure). Hit them in the indoor range at my fitters and softness is like Miura softness but less dense feeling. Although the faces are not milled, they take a bit off the ball covers. Will hot the range tomorrow and take them out to the course this weekend. I'll either get the 56 after that or sell off the existing 52 and 60. I hope I'll be getting in the 56.

A bit busy on the back of the wedge for my taste but very cool looking. Hopefully they will play as pretty as they look

I was going to get these but given the coin and price i opted to just add

And go or the toyoshimas. Tomaru san as well. I admit i have been intrigued

Wth the DWD as well and plan to get the 52 and 58 combo down the road.

Nice wedges bro itnink shimadas are a good strong combo for your heads

Very nice indeed… Big complaint on the Crazy is the lack of loft options… Those are super nice and have my trigger finger itching...

Very nice indeed… Big complaint on the Crazy is the lack of loft options… Those are super nice and have my trigger finger itching...

The lack of options made it easy for me. No choice but the 52/58