9.5* of loft

0.5* Open

D4 Swingwieght

45.25" long

65g stiff flex shaft

post-12474-0-29648900-1360201564.jpg

post-12474-0-03468800-1360201567.jpg

Edited by RIduffer

the face angle and actual loft are my specs!

man it sucks to be OC buddy. hope you pass this along

soon. she super super pretty. glws

the face angle and actual loft are my specs!

man it sucks to be OC buddy. hope you pass this along

soon. she super super pretty. glws

Thanks… Not really OC, I don't think. Came down to warranty… Would rather they put in the shaft and warrant the product than me have my builder do it and be out of warranty.

I should also note this club, because it had special specs was built for Steve by S-Yard's top tour craftsman. He is an independent craftsman who is also the top builder for Tourstage/Bridgestone. He builds Ai Miyazato and Shigeki Maruyama's clubs as well.

da dadad da da dadada shigeki!

love his clubs, he still using quadra FEX ?

Same for mine? Other special orders?

Let me rephrase that...lovely driver at a great price

Someone needs to do steve a solid on this one.

GLWS

Edited by jaygolf

This fine unit has caused me much consternation in the past 24 hours or so. SOMEONE BUY MY KPX!!!!

gents, this head is the real deal...took it out today and played 2 tee balls off of every par 4&5, 1 w af103 and attas 3 and one with the yard. 103 a bit more forgiving but the yard was longer with a better trajectory and that's w the stock shaft which I don't care for....wait till this gets a new shaft and 6 grams of lead tape....this is going to be my beast, long 4 yard draws that roll out 60 yards! if this doesn't move soon I'm guessing one on my playing partners may grab after hitting mine. 3w control w driver length...I didn't lose a single ball with it and worst shot was a low 240 yarder....

gents, this head is the real deal...took it out today and played 2 tee balls off of every par 4&5, 1 w af103 and attas 3 and one with the yard. 103 a bit more forgiving but the yard was longer with a better trajectory and that's w the stock shaft which I don't care for....wait till this gets a new shaft and 6 grams of lead tape....this is going to be my beast, long 4 yard draws that roll out 60 yards! if this doesn't move soon I'm guessing one on my playing partners may grab after hitting mine. 3w control w driver length...I didn't lose a single ball with it and worst shot was a low 240 yarder....

Harry my friend did not know u had this that's awesome! I like the sounds of the 3w control w driver distance ! Perfectomundo

@ Matt I know what u mean. When seeing exotic gear priced right, throws the world in chaos. As my dad says its only a club and if it makes u happy go for it. Less stress live longer lol

could not say it any better than free...."3w control w driver length"..Hadn't played in 2 months and missed 3 fairways and zero into the desert here: http://www.quinterog...hp?page_id=4313

MP611 may not make into the bag this week

Glad mine didnt sell...buyer of this one will be happy

Edited by yourpressed

Harry my friend did not know u had this that's awesome! I like the sounds of the 3w control w driver distance ! Perfectomundo

@ Matt I know what u mean. When seeing exotic gear priced right, throws the world in chaos. As my dad says its only a club and if it makes u happy go for it. Less stress live longer lol

nobody does it like you c...ruthless....I'd like to see you start hoarding and the do a tea like garge sale....

I will bring a nano or ep bag for you to to Orlando....nano's are getting the new ust mamiya recoil 95s f4 flex...and you know what's in the other bag....maybe steve will come down & we can knock out 36 at Orange County national....three man skins steve gives me 4 and u 2 a side....

the yard is packed to go get an attas 3 6s tspx 45.75" and 7.135 grams of lead tape...still, it's great just the way it came....I guaranty whoever gets this has not seen roll like this before...I hit a hard draw today into a 1 club wind, it landed 205 out...when I got to my ball I'd hit a 265 yard drive....my normal smooth driver swing is 250 and has been for 5 years and that's w a level lie and no wind. through 2 rounds have not lost a ball with it...I will miss it but have the current king of the hill holding down the fort until the yard returns...

my gamers are getting nervous...there are some serious, big $ free agents coming into training camp this year and nobody has a guaranteed starting spot...nobody, nobody....NOOOOBBBBOOODYYYYYYY!

7.135 grams of lead tape? The NCIS lab wants their scales back. :tsg_smilie_smile2:

lol, the scene in caddy shack where czervik is playing journey on the course and judge smaills says "what has this buffoon done now..." comes to mind...no doubt I am a silly silly man...

ive got mine , its gettign a diaman X in her today. the crayz didnt make the weight i needed.

my builderrs eye lit up when he saw it... oooooooooo.., s-yardo, sugoi!

roughly translates to .. sheeeeeeeeeeeesh.., this is a top club.

hes not really prone to open verbal gesticulations, but this was unmistakeable

respect....!

damn it someone get it. it looks the beees knees

Edited by supo67

Starting to think I have a bad name round here...

s, you have a stainless reputation as a family man and a club ho...surely this will go, it truly is a special head. 4th round with it & still haven't lost a ball...without a doubt,best club into the wind, ever for me....

Not with me Steve.

...yep, bad name, really bad name......

Starting to think I have a bad name round here...

Just too high of a swing speed (in my world) or this would be a moot point.

Wonder if anyone might be interested in the shaft..........

Just too high of a swing speed (in my world) or this would be a moot point.

Wonder if anyone might be interested in the shaft..........

I thought the S flex was for < 105'ish unless tipping it. Am I wrong there?