Sold. Thanks RY and TSG

bk24bk

folks,

I imagine I will regret this decision, but I am just much more consistent with my other set.

I purchased the irons from TSG and I purchased a set of Epons fitted with these Roddio shafts. Took both sets to my club builder and he swapped them out. The shafts are long for these irons but I didn't want to cut them until I knew what I needed. Hence, they were not cut beyond the Epon fitted set. These are the new gen i9s and they are currently playing to R flex.

5 iron measures in at a whopping 39.5". But I only hit the 5 iron twice, so it kinda didn't matter. Going down in 1/2" increments to a 37" PW.

The heads are in excellent condition. I'd give them an easy 9/10. I'm not a digger, so there are very few marks.

The Vokey Cold Forged Wedge is a 48 F grind bent to 49*. Also 37".

Assuming someone doesn't need clubs an inch + over standard, I will also toss in a new set of No1 grips so you can get them trimmed and have new grips.

I invested a lot in these and they are superb. I'm not interested in giving them away or in trades. With the heads and shafts and CF wedge and 7 new No1 grips, I think $1425 net shipped in the U.S. is reasonable. If you don't, you're welcome to extend me an offer.

I have a bunch of pics but they take forever to load. I am happy to send you them directly. Thanks

post-16768-0-20646400-1437669041_thumb.j

post-16768-0-88794400-1437669056_thumb.j

post-16768-0-50053400-1437669069_thumb.j

Edited by bk24bk

very nice set b!

so the shafts are actually stiff flex...but are playing to a regular because of the length...is that correct?

I stand to be corrected, but my understanding of the Roddio "own flex" shafts are that you vary flex by what club you put them in and how you trim them. I'm not sure. What I would say is these feel SR to me but they have a very nice "thwap" at the bottom and they go very straight. The Roddio site has a nice layout of how the shaft flexes work. I'm sorry that I don't know more.

If anyone wants the heads only, I am happy to take the shafts.

ME!

I'll PM you to see how we can work this out.....

I would be interested in the heads only if the deal doesn't work out

Oh I'm sure the deal will work out : )

Haha....looks like we were all too late.

no worries, these will be whacked once or twice by me and be back on bst....i just wanted to check them out....there is a 2% chance they will make the bag ! : )

no worries, these will be whacked once or twice by me and be back on bst....i just wanted to check them out....there is a 2% chance they will make the bag ! : )

Will you keep them over-length?

LOL!! That's why I love this forum. Lots of things go round and round. :)

I think I shall go and write another fugue now.....

Edited by Staxxx

Whoa I spoke too soon....got the clubs and love them...haha and now i need to make a back up set !!!