God forbid on Tour Spec, I suppose, but I definitely prefer stainless steel wedges to forged carbon steel ones. I'm not a "feel" player. I'm a visualize-the-shot-and-recall-the-swing-mechanics-for-it player. My hands are a mess since youth from breakages in amateur boxing, so that must have a lot to do with it..

Additionally, the TK-15 Hogan wedges that match my irons have the Reid-Lockhart / Scor style "V-Sole" on every loft.

Edel offers a choice of grinds for each loft and that works better for me.

I am told that JDM wedges lean on the side of higher bounce because of soft conditions on their tracks. I have low bounce on both my 52 and my 58. The 52 has a broad, flat sole with minimal radius and camber. The 58 has a narrow sole with enough radius to create a curved leading edge. Are these characteristics available in JDM offerings?

Hi all, i'm currently using yururi raw gekku for SW and looking for another wedge.. asked admin before abut titleist cold forged vokey and he recommended seven 2016 wedges,, couldnt find both brand in my country so i not be able to test it myself :(

anyone using it? any review?

SEVEN is a TSG house brand, it's not sold in retail. Titleist Forged wedges are only sold in Japan, so not you won't be able to test those either.

You'll just have to buy one and test it, if now sell it on BST here =)

SEVEN is a TSG house brand, it's not sold in retail. Titleist Forged wedges are only sold in Japan, so not you won't be able to test those either.

You'll just have to buy one and test it, if now sell it on BST here =)

yea :( that's why i'm looking for a review from anyone who has it

i usually look for reviews before purchasing the item hehe so i don't regret it later

Hi, I'm currently using the SEVEN wedge in 52,56,60 degrees. This is the 2016 model but not the Double Milled one, all of them non-conforming. The feel is soft and great at impact and the ball spins like crazy. I have no idea how bounce, toe, onset works but I play on both hard and soft grass and it seems to work fine on all. If you want extra spin then this is the wedge to go for, they do shred the ball cover quite a bit especially if you are using the soft premium type golf balls. I posted a video of me hitting from 125 yards away using a Nike RZN Platinum and using a DG TourIssue X100 BlackOnyx shaft. This is the type of spin they create. Hope u guys enjoy it. Sorry if my reply was not able to answer the question. Thank you.trim.FC77C01E-B1E1-407E-8444-E7B2CE4DD09F.MOVtrim.C24782EE-2C68-4F53-BCB7-258EC80B3A49.MOV