Miura Giken CB-1008 Irons

Will do. It'll be a while as I added a couple custom extras. Probably April.

Left handed?

cudnt resist any longer had to pounce.

shaft decision time.

sp blue....ns125s... 130 maybe a good one .., or the 105x... or shimada 120s.

nooooooooooooo idea what to expect.

Edited by supo67

Have been playing the CB1008 for a few weeks now. Loving it more n more! Got it from Tourspec and highly recommend it to my friends in this region. (im suspecting chris has been getting orders for this :))

Paired it with modus 125 shafts and this thing is amazing. Just aim n swing and it goes there. Only problem i have sometimes is that i get too excited and tend to hit it too long. And i must add that this combo is sweet even in windy conditions!

ok .., I had a dabble with the heads last night.

stuck a shaft In the pw and waggled it vs my prgr idbl and prgr tr500s

well they have a tiny bit more offfest than all of those but have a flatter lie , which makes them look fantastic and takes the emphasis of the increased offset. im talking minisucle amount here btw , they certainly aint shovels!!!!!

but its noticeable..

flat sole at address (not slightly rounded) , squarer head shape typical of miura with a higher toe makes the sitting ball look like its impossible to miss.

the sole is smaller-thinner than the IDBL and well virtually the same as the tr500

the head is larger than and it seems to have at least the same amount of meat in the impact zone but weighted lower id expect these wud launch higher and be more forgiving , prob an easier hit.

not sure how dynamic they will be , id imagine these are a lovely easy to play iron with just a hint or workability.

im thinking they wud be a great choice for longer thinner tracks where emphasis is palced on accuracy instead of sneakiness.

I think ill shaft these with a set of NS 1050x shafts, get them up high and tight , ,keep them very straight. no need to get fancy with these, I gpt plenty of others for that!

Mate , that sounds great . Am very interested to hear how they'll work out for you as I'm thinking of grabbing a set of these with some Modus 130s .

thast the other set of shafts I was / am considering.

originally thought to go with a low launch shaft ,but then.. no, t go with the flow and match them with high launchers.

I love a good launcher , I reckon that's going to be one sweet rig !