The longest Non-conforming JDM driver right now

Timh76

What would get your vote for being the longest hi cor driver right now? I think some of the updates to other heads have been giving the Ryoma a challenge and am interested to hear if anyone has booted the Ryoma ST or other hi cor ryoma head from their bag.

+1 for the Romaro Alpha Gold here

I m gaming the ryoma type G ST with beyond power shaft, it's a bomber, high launch, long carry but not much roll, only if it can roll a bit more, I will have no complaint. :p

Nothing can kick it out as yet, been trying very hard but in the end it will always stay.
So I will vote
+1 ryoma ST

Edited by Steven Lam

What about TRPX D-13 :tsg_smiley_sun:

What about TRPX D-13 :tsg_smiley_sun:

It's conforming but here's a little side story for y'all.

TRPX had a pro staffer in the lead by a few strokes on the final day when he was DQ'd for having a non conforming driver, yet TRPX doesn't make a non conforming driver and that driver was produced by Jbeam. The responsibility never lies on the company that produces the product but rather on the brand that sells it so this caused the fall out between TRPX and Jbeam and now TRPX's next driver will not be designed in collaboration with Jbeam.

Moral of the story is TRPX should have independently tested their heads with a CT machine.

I game the Ryoma mentioned and find it pretty good and would recommend. And other people I have spoken to who have the GIII drivers say they are really good and long - might have to get one myself when I can afford it.

Edited by dickyfowler

other people I have spoken to who have the GIII drivers say they are really good and long - might have to get one myself when I can afford it.

I have the 2013 GIII and its the longest HIGH COR JDM driver Ive hit.