TOUR SHAFTS- MONACCO prototypes ,true temper , constant weight, STIFF

supo

5i 37.75/38 stock

BNTM, one time pulls  condition is immacualte  ,  professionally installed and pulled. quality guaranteed.

3/pw

$450 delivered 

20221222_095140.jpg

20221222_095042.jpg

20221222_095113.jpg

Edited by supo

• supo changed the title to TOUR SHAFTS- MONACCO prototypes ,true temper , constant weight, STIFF
  • 4 weeks later...

Got to be the last few that's left on earth especially in an S flex.    I had mine saved for the perfect occasion but it seems that I've waited too long and these shafts are too much shaft for me now.   Modus 120 Stiff are the perfect fit for me at the moment even with 5 days of gym time trying to maintain myself physically.   🙂  Getting older is tough!!   Good luck with this sale!! 

yea... the S are especially good , particualry ih this condition .

ive wanderd off the path so many times with them  but just didnt set these back up. 
i had so many  possibilities for them,  EPON heads , MIZUNO, ONOFF, anything that is like marshamllow  with these is a perfect match.
 EPON especially, ive played several sets  of these  since 2012 and the best match  i had was with  the  af-tours  and 302s. oh and..  i had them with a set of miuraisms as well once....... THAT was a set of  blades!! 

sold  them of course   

duh...