Find the pic you want. make sure it is 150x150 pixels (I think). Save the image to your computer. Then go into profile. Go all the way down and and you should see at the bottom some parts like upload avatar from your computer. Select your image on your computer and also if it shows a image right above this make sure you click the box for delete image. Go down to submit and you should do it if your image is not too big.

• 2 months later...
Find the pic you want.  make sure it is 150x150 pixels (I think).  Save the image to your computer.  Then go into profile.  Go all the way down and and you should see  at the bottom some parts like upload avatar from your computer.  Select your image on your computer and also if it shows a image right above this make sure you click the box for delete image.  Go down to submit and you should do it if your image is not too big.

On a side note, do you know how the animated ones work?

Just find a forum for something ungolf related... your best bet is a video game forum or something else inhabited by teens with too much time on their hands... then just pillage. Sure we could talk about ethics but to that I say welcome to the internet...

btw... I found my buddy Cheech on paintball forum.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, he used to be animated.

When I resized (from 286 down to 150) I lost the animation. Anyone know a way past that? :-D

Hip - thats what I thought (though u expressed it a lot more succintly than I could've!)

When I re-size it in some program (Microsoft something or other) it became a static gif.

Must try and send it as a file to someone that has Fireworks and they can send it back to me. That would work right?

Thanks Canadian Mike!

Of course, I 'nicked' it off the internet - where would we be without Google images eh? I am only waiting for the owner of it to come after me! :wah:

All he will get if he sues is a couple of beat up old golf clubs! :love:

Hipcheck is gonna have a look at re-sizing the image for me. He must be a computer whizz kid :cool: