How well would you hold up to this wound?

taiwan_cp_5613494.jpg

Some of you might know who's stomach this is, but let's keep politics and names out of this. Please don't start a poltical debate on this forum. There are other forums for that kind of stuff.

This picture was displayed because it is the most interesting bullet wound I have ever encountered in the short 30 years I have been breathing. The doctor described it as "11-centimetre gash across the front of the stomach." This person carried this injury without notice and attention for quite a while, and then walked into the hosptial without signs of pain on his face.

Questions for TSG viewers are:

1. How long would it take you to notice that you have a 11 cm or 5 inch gash across your stomach?

2. How would you react once you notice that gash?

3. Which action would you take afterwards? [ a. track that SOB down and peel his skin with dull knife ; b. forgive and forget. It's just another small event that occurs in life.]

thats a nasty cut.

to answer your questions:

1. i would notice when i felt the pain and the blood seeping through my shirt

2. id prolly be how the hell did that happen and who the hell did it and i better get it fixed.

3. id prolly track the sob down. but if i did it, id laugh and move on.

1. Depends on what kind of drugs I was on.....or more truthfully I might not notice until the blood started to show on things, which has happened in the past with some gashes a third that size.

2. Wonder how the hell I got it and since we ain't talkin' a shaving nick here get medical help.

3. No need to respond..Karma