Well the new offers have been shot down in flames :sad: I have got a real bad feeling that not only will there not be a season this year but also next year as well .

Both side's have dug in there heels and they say they are in it for the long run :sad:

Guess I might have to start watching curling now :laugh:

no season this year, but there will be one next year. the players r going to give in to a soft cp during the next summer bc they wanna play. the owners dont care how long it takes. the players will want to get something done no matter what it is and theyll take the cap just to play

no season this year, but there will be one next year. the players r going to give in to a soft cp during the next summer bc they wanna play. the owners dont care how long it takes. the players will want to get something done no matter what it is and theyll take the cap just to play

I do hope you are right Mike :sad:

from what i gathered today IF they have a season next year it'll be with replacement players...if I lose interest in everything but golf I'm gonna have to move where it's warm...but that would mean getting a real job...sigh...maybe I'll have to spend more time on this site finding folks to pester relentlessly with my nagging and whining :whistle: ..could wind up putting up a mini putt course in the basement... :wink: the world is nuts..just nuts I tell you... :surprize: ...ah well

Mike, you already don't watch curling? :-D   Whaddya islanders do for fun?  Watch reruns of Martha Stewart's cooking shows?  :roll:  

God Bless

Jer

Actually Jer a lot of us watch the weather network so we can have a good laugh at the weather that you guys get in Manitoba :laugh: :laugh:

Of course most of the days that this happens we have just walked off the golf course :whistle: :wink: :roll:

Yeah well I walked out the door this morning and my ass fell off...temp was 2* and the wind chill was 14* below freaking zero... you have no idea how embarrassing (literally..break that word into 3 parts) to be stuck with nothing to hold your freaking pants up...why do I stay in this ridiculous climate when I could be playing golf even if I lived in freaking CANADA...aaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh :wah: :wah: :wah:

lol, yea it was a bit nipply when i walked outside this morning, i almost died,

I think if it was really really really cold, Alert cold, then maybe. Southern Ontario and cold? :whistle:

ahhahahah that is funny. Ever heard of a scarf? hahahahahhaha

lol, yea it was a bit nipply when i walked outside this morning, i almost died,

I think if it was really really really cold, Alert cold, then maybe. Southern Ontario and cold? :whistle:

ahhahahah that is funny. Ever heard of a scarf? hahahahahhaha

Ah Jer could you please tell me what you know of Alert cold ?????