Tour concept shafts

Aluinser

the shafts will ready in a few weeks.. they are coming TAPER TIP only** yep, that is what true temper told me at the pga show.. long irons get the ball up quick and a progressive stiffer tip section as the irons get lower to help in a tigher lower ball flight.. ala-- going after the project x shaft..

retail is looking at $60 per club for reshafts..

Can anyone please direct me to more detailed information about the Tour Concept shafts. Many thanks in advance. :cool:
Progressive kick point and flex to make the long iron easier to play. Weight is around 120 grams constant through out the set.

It's available since the begining of this year through selected Club maker only as installed. However for for out of USA customers, they should give us an exception. However, Waranty will be void for shaft only sales.

Let me know! I have the shaft in stocks in r3, s3, and X1 flex

THX!

Joe Kwok

[email protected]

Can anyone please direct me to more detailed information about the Tour Concept shafts. Many thanks in advance. :cool:
Progressive kick point and flex to make the long iron easier to play. Weight is around 120 grams constant through out the set.

It's available since the begining of this year through selected Club maker only as installed. However for for out of USA customers, they should give us an exception. However, Waranty will be void for shaft only sales.

THX!

Joe Kwok

Joe

How much will they be for a set (overseas of course) 3 to pw?

[email protected]

THX!

Joe Kwok

Joe

How much will they be for a set (overseas of course) 3 to pw?

[email protected]

Send me email to [email protected]. It's againts my own policy to give pricing on the forums.

THX!

Joe :cool:

Always go with jk he will help you a 110% and get the right components for you clubs the tour concepts are sweet.