Dear Brothers of the Gang of Gutter

I saw all this talk of people wanting to join the Gutter Gang and I thought we should come up with some crazy rules just for s**ts and grins.

I think that requiring two gutter gang members in good standing to refer a person is a good idea, but in borrowing from that holy soil know as The National I say that if a person asks to be a part of the gutter gang that they then disqualify themselves from membership.

I mean to be Gutter Gang member is not something that someone should work for or try to obtain, I mean we are damn cool but still... its just a bunch of people who like to hang in the gutter, its pretty easy to see who's Gutter material and who's not.

We should draft a Gutter Gang Constitution of something...

What do you guys thinks?

I saw all this talk of people wanting to join the Gutter Gang and I thought we should come up with some crazy rules just for s**ts and grins.

I think that requiring two gutter gang members in good standing to refer a person is a good idea, but in borrowing from that holy soil know as The National I say that if a person asks to be a part of the gutter gang that they then disqualify themselves from membership.  

I mean to be Gutter Gang member is not something that someone should work for or try to obtain, I mean we are damn cool but still... its just a bunch of people who like to hang in the gutter, its pretty easy to see who's Gutter material and who's not.

What do you guys thinks?

:wah: :surprize: :smile1: :-D

You guys crack me up... Whats next rush week?

"You're first task is to raid the Alpha Phi Kappa house and replace their r7s with KZGs"

Chris

What do you guys thinks?

:wah: :surprize: :smile1: :-D

You guys crack me up... Whats next rush week?

"You're first task is to raid the Alpha Phi Kappa house and replace their r7s with KZGs"

Chris

Only if it's your driver Chris , otherwise we would leave it alone :laugh:

Really !!!!!! And why is that ?? Don't tell me you don't have enough time , not when you are up and posting at almost 1am in the morning .  :-D  :tired:

Well back in Sept the only excuse I had was no one to play with. I moved out to a new school and the only golfer I knew was a 56 year old gentleman that couldn't break 90. Now I've got this stupid stuff called snow to deal with...

As far as the 1am.. Check my posts after that, 4am... I've got kidnet stones and the last thing I can do is sleep. I pitty women considering this is the closest thing we can bare to birth pains, and they claim those are 5x worse. The best part is being able to get legally and moral high off narcotics (pain killers :whistle: )

Chris

Well, maybe a prerequisite would be to be part of the Chat gang....oh, wait, I guess we got to start that group too! :-D Anyway, I think anyone continually in the Chat room should get recognition. It would also be nice to see some of the blabbers, i.e. Jboy enter the Chat sometime.

Jer

Really !!!!!! And why is that ?? Don't tell me you don't have enough time , not when you are up and posting at almost 1am in the morning .  :-D  :tired:

Well back in Sept the only excuse I had was no one to play with. I moved out to a new school and the only golfer I knew was a 56 year old gentleman that couldn't break 90. Now I've got this stupid stuff called snow to deal with...

As far as the 1am.. Check my posts after that, 4am... I've got kidnet stones and the last thing I can do is sleep. I pitty women considering this is the closest thing we can bare to birth pains, and they claim those are 5x worse. The best part is being able to get legally and moral high off narcotics (pain killers :whistle: )

Chris

Gee Chris sorry to hear , now I fell bad about even asking :-D :whistle: :wink: :smile1:

Well, maybe a prerequisite would be to be part of the Chat gang....oh, wait, I guess we got to start that group too! :-D   Anyway,  I think anyone continually in the Chat room should get recognition.  It would also be nice to see some of the blabbers, i.e. Jboy enter the Chat sometime.

Jer

Nice one Jer :spit: Guess the ultra cold weather has got your brain frozen :laugh:

Hmmm, frozen? Naw. You see Mike, here in Winnipeg it may be a bit chilly, but the ladies do a fine job of keeping us guys warm. Oh yeah, here we don't have to use our Credit Cards to get women!!!!

ahahahahahahahahah

Jer

lol how is winnipeg. havent been there in awhile. my momw as born there

Hmmm, frozen? Naw. You see Mike, here in Winnipeg it may be a bit chilly, but the ladies do a fine job of keeping us guys warm. Oh yeah, here we don't have to use our Credit Cards to get women!!!!

ahahahahahahahahah

Jer

They don't take American Express???? :wah: ...cash only transactions eh...damn I knew technological advances slowed the farther north you went..but a strickly cash economy is just a bit much..or do they barter? :whistle: