904F and 905S pictures!!!!

joey3108

SAME SIZE HEAD AS THE 983?

T and S series both are in 400cc.

Joe :cool:

Got to see both earlier yesterday and even though both are 400cc but they are proportionally sized differently. I have few pics and will post it at a later date if someone here requests it.

I hit the 905T and it's very likely that it might make into my bag when I can get it with my specs.

um... what club ISN'T likely to make it into your bag? ;-)

Got to see both earlier yesterday and even though both are 400cc but they are proportionally sized differently. I have few pics and will post it at a later date if someone here requests it.

I hit the 905T and it's very likely that it might make into my bag when I can get it with my specs.

Do you have to ask? :whistle:

BR61 = HO = Junkies = Dumpster :laugh:

Here's the pics and after being asked a question on the differences between 905T and 905S being the same 400cc on other site, I'll share it with you.

905T is a pear shaped driver, larger head from face to back and longer from heel to toe. 905S has more rounded head, is shallower from face to back and from heel to toe but has much deeper face than 905T.

It was indicated that 905T has more weight oriented toward the back of the head while 905S has more weight toward the face for a flatter ballflight or lower ballspin. My club pro who used to play 983E, told me that he found 905S to be much more forgiving driver than 983E.

905S has Blue shaft, 905T has black Speeder shaft, notice T is deeper from front to back.

905.JPG

905c.JPG

T is longer from heel to toe, S has deeper face.

905a.JPG

Do you have to ask? :whistle:

BR61 = HO = Junkies = Dumpster :laugh:

Hehehe :laugh: :love:

I very much like the look of the 905S..... the T looks very closed to me.....

ad

Not really closed as best as I can recall. It's probably how I was setting them up on the floor while trying to take a good pics of them. Tough to hold the driver while taking pics, ya know.

I very much like the look of the 905S..... the T looks very closed to me.....

ad

Not really closed as best as I can recall. It's probably how I was setting them up on the floor while trying to take a good pics of them. Tough to hold the driver while taking pics, ya know.

optical illusion. put any two drivers next to each other and the one on the left will look closed.

I liked the E but, it's such a pain to reshaft the bore-throughs ... To know how a shaft is going to play when inserted all the way is impossible. I won't be trying out Titleist drivers anytime soon. It's hit or miss when you reshaft. IMHO - Titleist needs to come up with a new design.