NEW DRIVER TIME!!

jeld

Ari is absolutely raving about his Bridgestone/Tourstage J33P - exactly what you are looking for; 380cc, deep face, classic shape & available a solid prices.

I need a square face 10 or 10.5* 380cc+ driver.  any and all reccomendations please!!

L460 Comps are square. Set one up with a great shaft and it's a killer. Super forgiving too.

look at the new bridgestone drivers.. all coming square face angel...

Give the Ignite 460 a try as well.  I've had a 410 since they came out and I'm now on my way to switching to the 460.  Long, low spin with some roll.  What else could you ask for?  All day on Ebay for $235 buy it now.

:nikewood:

I agree, it's just too easy to hit to pass up. There's nothing like a toe miss (not towrds the toe, but like so far out there that you think you almost missed the thing) going 250+ with a little draw. And when you do catch the thing...well lets just say that I'm not running to test the COR or the 'characteristic time' anytime soon, I'd rather not know :confused:

It's friggin' long, I'd have asked for Tiger's driver to be tested too. :finger:

I didn't like the 410 at all though, for some reason.