I don't really care for this time of year...TAXES. Sorry to remind us procrastinators!!

Just wondering..

How many of you finished your TAXES?? :money:

...me?

I filed for an extension. Business tax is much harder than I expected.

...bleh.

I'm waiting till the 14th...then I'll write checks to the Feds and the State and mail them on the 15th...I've always wondered why it takes them so long to get refund checks back when they can have my check cashed within 4 days? :blackeye: :wah:

OMG..It seems shoe and I are the only ones. I assumed there where more procrastinators out there.. :whistle:

OMG..It seems shoe and I are the only ones. I assumed there where more procrastinators out there.. :whistle:

LOL....i think we're the normal one's and the rest of these guys are suffering some sort of mental disorder.. :laugh: :wink: ....

You guys make me laugh . :laugh: Just can't figure out why anyone would wait this long to do their taxes .

It not like it will kill ya if you owe . :laugh: :laugh:

I had mine ready to go by the first week of Feb . Even if I would have had to owe it still would have been done and we get till the end of April to file .

Extension what the heck is that man :confused: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mine is at the tax accountant's. I am afraid to go pick it up because I know it will ruin my day...

Jerry

see my reply above, it helped me. :blackeye:

Thanks for the advice, Sam. By the time I got through writing checks, I had to settle for a beer out of my refrigerator!!!

Jerry