Mizuno's New TS+ Driver

reminds me of callaway or what not...~~ :laugh:

OH geesh Chris....I'm loving my 405 and you have to post this! :smile2: That is very nice and a great improvement over the MP001's look.

Got any info on what "tech" they've inputed in the driver?

U :finger: er!! Don't be a dumb :poop: and even think about spending more :money: . You're hitting your drives as good as I've seen in 3 1/2 years with the X-Drive 405. Although, no offense Chris.....sweet looking Mizuno driver. Just helping a buddy avoiding being stupid at the moment. :roll: Otherwise, I gotta give him a :blackeye:

OH geesh Chris....I'm loving my 405 and you have to post this! :smile2: That is very nice and a great improvement over the MP001's look.

Got any info on what "tech" they've inputed in the driver?

U :finger: er!! Don't be a dumb :poop: and even think about spending more :money: . You're hitting your drives as good as I've seen in 3 1/2 years with the X-Drive 405. Although, no offense Chris.....sweet looking Mizuno driver. Just helping a buddy avoiding being stupid at the moment. :roll: Otherwise, I gotta give him a :blackeye:

Wow... :finger: u too! :smile2: Okay that's enough emoticons for me. I was just looking ...it doesn't hurt to look. Definitely very nice looking though. I love the chrome accents. It appears that the 405 is more square with less bulge too.

• 6 months later...
I have never had a mizuno driver and was just wondering does their quality equal that of their irons?

This driver certainly does look sweet! any experience with mixxy drivers chris?

This model is available in the U.S for far cheaper and in USGA conforming spec. I was able to hit all the new mizzy drivers, the JPX 400cc is by far the best, the face is HOT, illegal hot. I honestly don't think the drivers they make are as good as others.

This model is available in the U.S for far cheaper and in USGA conforming spec. I was able to hit all the new mizzy drivers, the JPX 400cc is by far the best, the face is HOT, illegal hot. I honestly don't think the drivers they make are as good as others.

Funny thing, I'm a complete Mizuno Ho+++, however whilst I like their drivers, I'm not a raving fan. The irons on the other hand..........

Where in the US is it available?

It's not even listed on Mizunos US website.