cpga's bag

cpga

Thought I'd finally post up what I got going right now....(said it below but I'm on a Taylormade deal and am a CPGA Pro to explain having the TM setup throughout the bag)

Driver: Taylormade R7 TP 9.5 with Fujikura Speeder 757 X flex Shaft

3 wood: Taylormade V-steel T/S with DG X100 Shaft

Rescue: Taylormade Rescue Mid TP 16 degree with DG X100 Shaft

Irons:Taylormade Rac TP irons with DG X100 Shafts

Wedges: Taylormade Rac Satin Wedges 54 and 58 with DG X100 Shafts

Putter: Rossa CGB Siena 4 with Ping Winn Grip

Staff Bag: TaylorMade r7 Special Edition TP Staff Bag

Carry Bag: TaylorMade 2005 r7 Stand Bag

Ball: Maxfli Black Max

Shoes: Adidas Tour Metal

Glove: Maxfli U Flex Tour

My bag as of June 1st....backup clubs and clubs on order may change some things

thanks sam, I'll get the pics up on the asap have a new digi on order....prozac31, my buddy did the commerce degree and got his card as well but is now the Nike Rep for the interior at 21 so not a bad job to get at 21

Ya there aren't too many jobs around the industry that you wouldn't enjoy, or at least not enjoy the benefits but the sales rep or tour rep would be quite a nice job to get into.

I'm not a Taylormade Rep, just mentioned my buddy who's the Nike rep at 21 but I am a cpga pro that plays on a Taylormade Deal. (which could be changing to a Nike deal)

But before the start of the season I got to try the new LT2's and the TP's and the LT2's were a really solid club, and the slight changes that they've made to this years LT's from last year has greatly improved the playability of the irons. I personally preferred the ball flight I had with the TP's which was a more penetrating ball flight then I had with the LT2's which I hit a lot higher but in the end it was all about personal preference to play the TP's as I was switching from last years TP combos.

You would be happy with the LT2's if you purchased them in the future, but I'm pretty sure that a local club in your area if they carry Taylormade would have a demo set that you could take out for a round or have a little more extensive demoing then just the launch monitor at Golf town.

Thanks....just waiting for the digi to come in from fujifilm so I can get some pics up of the bag, and the possible changes.

Nike is looking to give me a deal and at a demo day last I was talking with my buddy who's the rep for Nike and one of their associates and they were looking for another pro, so I tried a set of the pro combo tours and the forged blades and really liked the feel of both but more partial to the blades because of the tp combos I played last year and 05 tp's i'm playing from Taylormade. The driver I liked except for the sound at impact which put me off a little but work with them on finding a driver that works for me and their new spin velocity wedges don't wear very well but good feel and I saw a prototype putter from them which looked quite similar to what Justin Leonard was using but I'll keep ya updated.

Did you decide on the LT2's sam?

Ya know what, i'm still looking around but the LT2s are some on the top of the list.

Your right about the Nike Ignite driver, it sounds very dull at impact. I couldn't feel the ball on the face, not sure if thats a good or bad thing. One of the guys i play with put the Ignite in his bag just recently. I hit it on the range and the flight was just the same as my Cleveland Launcher. He had the 410. Again i can't complain about the club head shape of their driver but they need to upgrade the sound. The irons are something i love from them; i like the ProCombo Tour irons, very nice. Another benifit to having a Nike deal, the clothes they have for golf. Nike always has sharp looking golf appearal. Doesn't hurt to have a nice uniform to wear, right?

Ya I like everything about the Ignite driver in terms of how it looks at address and the whole design of the club but unlike Cleveland with their comp driver and investing a lot of money into the sound of the driver which pays off dividends I think....Nike hasn't put enough emphasis behind the sound, but I'm sure after working with them I'd find something that worked for me. But your right Nike does have sharp clothing and nice footwear as well and only since I started playing Taylormade at the beginning of last year have I worn adidas apparel and footwear.

haha I want the camera just as bad as you want to see the set up...and if i had any advice don't go through fujifilms website.

How much are you looking at for this Fujifilm camera? I got a Kodak one for $100 and its been like heaven. So nice to have around. I think anyone who likes to take pictures should have a Digital camera, it pays for itself after about 6 months to a year of use. Heck, mine isn't even that high end, only 2 mega pixles (most now are 3 to 4, five being the best possible). I've had it for about two years, don't know what i'd do without it.

Like you have been for the last while, i too have enjoyed Adidas Footwear for the last little while. Very comfy, never can complain about my Torsion Three Stripes. Just got one of their short-sleeve mocks, looking sharp.

It's the Fujifilm F10 that has 6.3 megapixels and quite a good deal at a couple hundred but it was backordered when I went through to buy it which didn't make much sense to me but that's the case sometimes so I'll just sit and wait until it gets mailed in.

And yes the torsion three stripe were quite comfortable shoes and I still have 2 pair of them sitting in the closet and their clothing line this year is quite sharp.

For when I do take pics of the bag, what site is the easiest to host them on?

Update:

Driver: Testing Nike 410 and Nike 460

3 wood: Taylormade V-steel 15 degree with DG X100 Shaft

Rescue: Taylormade Rescue Mid TP 16 degree with DG X100 Shaft (out of the bag right now)

Irons:Taylormade Rac TP irons with DG X100 Shafts

Wedges: Taylormade Rac Satin Wedges 54 and 58 with DG X100 Shafts

Putter: Rossa CGB Maranello 4 with Winn Rossa Grip

Staff Bag: TaylorMade r7 Special Edition TP Staff Bag

Carry Bag: TaylorMade 2005 r7 Stand Bag

Ball: Nike One Platinum

Shoes: Adidas Tour Metal

Glove: Nike Dri Fit Tour

Have gotten the digi in so pics will be up by the end of the week but what's the best site to host them through?