Custom Club coatings - check this site out!

red king

I just stumbled across this site... www.customclubcoatings.com

The price he charges appears quite reasonable, and the results look pretty sweet! Anyone have any experience with this service?

The work looks great but just a word of warning, Jim (custom club coatings) has had two putters of mine for the last three months..... He is a very nice guy and I can't wait to see his work, but from what I understand, he is very backed up. As soon as I get my putters back I'll post a review.

Sixx

CCC does great work #1 in wood refinishing IMO, I just hear it takes a while.

Jim does good work, but he is definitely backed up, if you need something done the quality is excellent but don't be in a hurry.

I had a SC Pro Platinum Del Mar 3 refinished in Naughahyde (sp) with yellow and red paint fill. It is A M A Z I N G ! ! ! $25 total cost including removal of the shaft and nicks. It did take a little longer than I would have liked, but he is very backed up with work and some personal issues. If you have the time, give Jim a try. Don't be afraid to call him first, Jim will take good care of you.