GaugeDesign MB2

NaisuShotto

good advice dave cheers! il see what i can do....

lots of stuff i need to sell.......comon people...buy some of my stuff! :laugh:

+1 you know what my vote is...

But seriously if you can hang onto both sets then you probably should. That being said it's the nature of marketing...the new stuff is always supposed to be better than last year's model. It's in our nature to find that out for ourselves or chances are we wouldn't be so avid in these forums to begin with.

thanks zodia! another way i could look at it is...if i dont buy the mb2s il have a bit more cash to spend on other toys! keep the opinions comin guys :cool:

Pardon me for being the devil.....I was hitting the MBs very well, but couldn't resisit and bought a set of NC-1s......played a few rounds and hey I was hitting them even better!!!! Less than a month has passed, and I couldn't resist again and will commit to a set of MB-2s.

Lesson: All Gauge irons are amazing, seize the opportunity.

lesson taken on board.....i just order a set of the MB2S , also a set of machine nc1s and will compare both to my handmades!!!!!! cant wait guys! :love: honestly i DO believe all gauge gear is awesome......i do think it will be hard to push the handmades out of my bag!

thanks zodia! another way i could look at it is...if i dont buy the mb2s il have a bit more cash to spend on other toys! keep the opinions comin guys :cool:

Pardon me for being the devil.....I was hitting the MBs very well, but couldn't resisit and bought a set of NC-1s......played a few rounds and hey I was hitting them even better!!!! Less than a month has passed, and I couldn't resist again and will commit to a set of MB-2s.

Lesson: All Gauge irons are amazing, seize the opportunity.

lesson taken on board.....i just order a set of the MB2S , also a set of machine nc1s and will compare both to my handmades!!!!!! cant wait guys! :love: honestly i DO believe all gauge gear is awesome......i do think it will be hard to push the handmades out of my bag!

+1 what shafts are you putting into the MB-2s and the new NC-1s? I am playing with the nice set of MB-2 heads sitting in a couple of little boxes next to me as I type, but most definitely will be putting in the 1150 tour...think you should give these some consideration.

It sounds like the 1150 tours are the go!

Just my 2 cents worth.

+1 what shafts are you putting into the MB-2s and the new NC-1s? I am playing with the nice set of MB-2 heads sitting in a couple of little boxes next to me as I type, but most definitely will be putting in the 1150 tour...think you should give these some consideration.

alu im puttin a set of px in the nc1 machines to do a fair comparison against the handmades and then im putting the 1150 nippons in the mb2s!!!!

still havent hit the nippon 1150s....which flex should i go for.? driver swing speed of 100 on average.....

alu im puttin a set of px in the nc1 machines to do a fair comparison against the handmades and then im putting the 1150 nippons in the mb2s!!!!

still havent hit the nippon 1150s....which flex should i go for.? driver swing speed of 100 on average.....

Depends really....but my personal opinion is that the NSPros are slightly softer in flex compared to DG.

thanks alu....just wondering at any stage have you had a tinny cheap feeling from these.......that was my main reason for selling the 750s....even though they perform great and go a mile! for me the px were just more solid!

Not at all. If you are a PX player....trying out the 750 is just fundamentally wrong from the outset, cause as far as I'm concerned the 750 wrap is not really a steel shaft and way way too light for a golfer using player cbs...its kinda like putting a 5-star honma shaft on a R7TP.