What is the GD equivalent of Speeder 553

forgedcrazy

Can anyone give me some advice on what the Gd equivalent of a fuji 553S is please.

I tried the 553 loved the flight love the spin loved the driver hated the feel. I play YS 7 in my 3 wood im not sure its right for me but it feels fantastic.

Any help is very appreciated thanks guys.

I would say its the M65 the two are very close, IMO the M65 plays tighter and will role more. The W60 is similar also yet has more torque than the 553.

Can anyone give me some advice on what the Gd equivalent of a fuji 553S is please.

I tried the 553 loved the flight love the spin loved the driver hated the feel. I play YS 7 in my 3 wood im not sure its right for me but it feels fantastic.

I hate to say this, but looking at the spec of the 553 , I would have to say UT55. The only different is the torque of the UT55 is a bit higher, but that doesn't mean anything to much IMO.

The heavier version would be either the UT65 or the PM702J or Tour AD I 65.

Just my 2 cents!

Joe Kwok :cool:

I hate to say this, but looking at the spec of the 553 , I would have to say UT55. The only different is the torque of the UT55 is a bit higher, but that doesn't mean anything to much IMO.

Just my 2 cents!

Joe how does a utility shaft work and play in a driver? I have never tried that before but am always looking for somthing to mess with.

Just my 2 cents!

Joe how does a utility shaft work and play in a driver? I have never tried that before but am always looking for somthing to mess with.

You are right That is a utility shaft, I miss read that one. If that is the case None of the GD shaft in 50's grams is close enough to the 553.

M65 is a mid kick and W50/60 series is a low - midlow kick.

What do you think? Your Japanese should be better than me.

Joe