More new pics for the season!!

bumpNrun24

• 2 weeks later...

your bag is beautiful man! wow.... speechless. i had a question though. Where did you get those irons covers? they're really unique.

your bag is beautiful man! wow.... speechless. i had a question though. Where did you get those irons covers? they're really unique.

Those came with the irons when I bought them, but if you want a set, Chris sells them on here. I also got new wood covers, but I just haven't updated the pics yet. Thanks for the comment.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
NEW PICS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!

:tsg_smiley_ninja: Really nice set ups!!!

As one of TourStage demon, I would like to show my set-up. Even though I can't attach the pics.

- Drive 1: New X-Drive 405 9.5"with Tour AD M65, Stiff

- Drive 2: R7 425 TP(Tour) 8.5" with Matrix OZIK Code6, Stiff

- #3(15") : X-St with Tour AD M65, Stiff

- #7(21") : F-st+ with TXD65, Stiff

- U4(23") : X-UT with NS PRO 950, Stiff

- Iron in the bag now : #3~P/W,New X-Blade CB with M266V Stiff

- Iron under work now : #3~P/W, MR23 U.S Spec Blade with NS PRO 1150 stiff (reshafting is under considering whether go to 1150 or Project X 5.5)

- wedge : X-wedge special ordered with black oxide, 01 model 52", 03 model 56" with DG S200

- Lob wedge : Yuruli 61 bent to 60" with DG S200.

- Putter 1 : titleist SC Newport 2 34"

- Putter 2 : titleist RED X2 34"

- Putter 3 : G-Field Premium zone #1 34" (red colored)

- Bag : CBTS50 Tour bag (Black-red color)

- UMTS30

- X-01/X-01H

Among other babies, 405 drive still sits in my bag for over 2 years. Because it is a real bomb. Just for a while i used 435 w/PT-6, but it can not dare to 405. It will be in my bag until New 460 or 430P showing up in the market.

When i take the pics of my bag, i will road it up.

Good luck friend.

JangWon Kim from Korea

:tsg_smiley_ninja: Really nice set ups!!!

As one of TourStage demon, I would like to show my set-up. Even though I can't attach the pics.

- Drive 1: New X-Drive 405 9.5"with Tour AD M65, Stiff

- Drive 2: R7 425 TP(Tour) 8.5" with Matrix OZIK Code6, Stiff

- #3(15") : X-St with Tour AD M65, Stiff

- #7(21") : F-st+ with TXD65, Stiff

- U4(23") : X-UT with NS PRO 950, Stiff

- Iron in the bag now : #3~P/W,New X-Blade CB with M266V Stiff

- Iron under work now : #3~P/W, MR23 U.S Spec Blade with NS PRO 1150 stiff (reshafting is under considering whether go to 1150 or Project X 5.5)

- wedge : X-wedge special ordered with black oxide, 01 model 52", 03 model 56" with DG S200

- Lob wedge : Yuruli 61 bent to 60" with DG S200.

- Putter 1 : titleist SC Newport 2 34"

- Putter 2 : titleist RED X2 34"

- Putter 3 : G-Field Premium zone #1 34" (red colored)

- Bag : CBTS50 Tour bag (Black-red color)

- UMTS30

- X-01/X-01H

Among other babies, 405 drive still sits in my bag for over 2 years. Because it is a real bomb. Just for a while i used 435 w/PT-6, but it can not dare to 405. It will be in my bag until New 460 or 430P showing up in the market.

When i take the pics of my bag, i will road it up.

Good luck friend.

JangWon Kim from Korea

Now, I am looking forward to seeing that set up!

So......that is not really how things get done around here. Start your own WITB post and put your set up in there. This should be an unspoken rule, but things didn't work out that way.

Awesome! The guy is new to the site, from overseas, and is trying to share your TSG enthusiasm generally and your Tourstage enthusiasm specifically. Thanks for welcoming him to TSG by saying "that is not really how things get done around here. Start your own WITB post and put your set up in there." :tsg_smiley_ninja:

I'm surprised you didn't finish by kicking dirt and saying, "Hmph. I'm not playing with you anymore." :tsg_smilie_whistle:

Ok, fair enough. I thought I was being pretty civil, but I guess not. I apologize if I have hurt any feelings as I do not act that way very often. I would think as a moderator that if you didn't agree with what I said that you would discuss that with a PM. I can honestly say that I am the bigger man here. Yet again, I apologize ZEROHANDY.

Ok, fair enough. I thought I was being pretty civil, but I guess not. I apologize if I have hurt any feelings as I do not act that way very often. I would think as a moderator that if you didn't agree with what I said that you would discuss that with a PM. I can honestly say that I am the bigger man here. Yet again, I apologize ZEROHANDY.

Dear Gentlemen,

First of all, i would like to apologize for my behaviour that is not common here. It was not intended at all. I just share my feelings with someone who use the same equipments with those of mine. Anyway if that kind of my behaviour hurt some other people's feeling, it must be my fault. In that point, i would like to give my sincere apoligize to all TSGers including two gentlemen.

In addition, i promise that i will show up my equips in the post in the near future.

Once again sorry and thanks for welcomming me in this site.

• 3 weeks later...