X-Blade 2s

corky3

Chris.......I'm really gagging for a review.......

Are you talking the blade or the new CB?

If its the blade I dont suggest them at all.

Chris, can you discuss this topic in more detail?? What is it about the X blade 2 that you don't like??

Thanks

In regards to the newer version of the blade, Its just not forgiving enough for most peoples swings. Its got a paper thin top line and a tiny head, shots missed high on the toe will shake you especially during the cold season. There are many other blades out there that are easier to hit.

If your a plus handicap with incredible ball striking skills these may be a good fit for you, If not your probably buying for the blade cool factor. Nothing wrong with a players CB IMO.

Chris, where are you staying at these days..hows the golf overseas??

I'm all over europe right now, then back to Japan then...who knows? Travel is my ultimate high, the golf in the E.U is not like it is in the states or Japan. Its actually very expensive and some courses have very poor service ( especially in Italy ). The worse part is finding a good club maker each place I go.

I would have to rank Japan first due to the pure luxury of the sport and how they really soak each round to its capacity, then San Diego with its many nearby great courses and good playing weather most of the year and in third Hawaii, challenging wind conditions, great service, and a ton of awesome courses within an hour of no matter where you are at.

In regards to the newer version of the blade, Its just not forgiving enough for most peoples swings. Its got a paper thin top line and a tiny head, shots missed high on the toe will shake you especially during the cold season. There are many other blades out there that are easier to hit.

If your a plus handicap with incredible ball striking skills these may be a good fit for you, If not your probably buying for the blade cool factor. Nothing wrong with a players CB IMO.

I'm all over europe right now, then back to Japan then...who knows? Travel is my ultimate high, the golf in the E.U is not like it is in the states or Japan. Its actually very expensive and some courses have very poor service ( especially in Italy ). The worse part is finding a good club maker each place I go.

I would have to rank Japan first due to the pure luxury of the sport and how they really soak each round to its capacity, then San Diego with its many nearby great courses and good playing weather most of the year and in third Hawaii, challenging wind conditions, great service, and a ton of awesome courses within an hour of no matter where you are at.

:tsg_smilie_wah: wish i was travelling! you make me soooo green with envy lol!