Irons Profile: Tourstage X-Blade CB 2006

The JPGA's #1 most played Iron is the Tourstage X-Blade CB 2006. Its got a lot less offest and size when compared to the previous version. The feel is very soft as Tourstage Irons have been known so well for. All around great set of sticks. the tungsten composite insert in the long irons make them even more appealing to those who have troubles getting their 3 & 4 irons up.

xcb2.jpg

is that undercut model still coming out?

I forgot about that one, I havent heard a thing since the pics leaked out.

Any pics of the undercut model mentioned above? Not knowing the name I could not find it.

Thanks

A

I am always interested in these irons. What a good shape and the performance is always right on with quality and feel. I just might have to pony up and try these babies out...

I am always interested in these irons. What a good shape and the performance is always right on with quality and feel. I just might have to pony up and try these babies out...

I love mine.... more forgiving than they look! when flushed there is nothing finer! :tsg_smilie_smile:

Chris,

Do you have information on the shaft option 'mv622' (which is a new option). In your pro shop, it's mentioned that it is an nspro product. Do you have the specs on this particular shaft? It seems to be positioned between the dg and nspro950 options. Thanks.

Chris,

Do you have information on the shaft option 'mv622' (which is a new option). In your pro shop, it's mentioned that it is an nspro product. Do you have the specs on this particular shaft? It seems to be positioned between the dg and nspro950 options. Thanks.

Hi Willy,

Don't know if this helps but I have the M266V in my TourStage X-blade 2's. I e-mailed Nippon Shaft and they said they make them only for TourStage. Mine are x-stiff and their weight is 115 grams, with a

mid-high kickpoint. I don't have the specs on stiff or reg. Having played X-100's in the past I must say I find these to much better both in feel and definitely dispesion. My shots are much tighter now. A little lighter than the X-100s but more feel. I definitely enjoy this shaft a lot.

Hope this helps. :tsg_smilie_cool:

Thanks for the info Blader.

They are made to the specs of Shegeki Maruyama who is a Tourstage staffer.....

They are made to the specs of Shegeki Maruyama who is a Tourstage staffer.....

Hi Corky3,

Thanks for the add. I was curious if what I was told by Nippon Shaft in terms of the specs to be correct from what you know? 115 gm. weight, mid-high kickpoint? Not that it matters much since I really like the way they feel but just for clarity. TourStage rocks! :atsg_logo_anim:

Blader-X

• 6 months later...