Srixon's new 600 iron

1thunder

OK No I don't have them but would love to know if anyone has seen or hit them? Chris?

They look absolutely awesome. Is the size like the 505 or 506 or are they more like the 404?

are they rounded or square?

Mine arrive in 4 days. look forward to pics.

Mine arrive in 4 days. look forward to pics.

Definitely look forward to the pics C and some feedback on how they perform, from the preview pics I've seen they look like one sweet set of irons... :tsg_smilie_cool:

Srixon and Epon are having a demo day here in Thailand on Wednesday and Thursday. I'm hoping they will be bringing their latest equipment. If they do, I will try and get some pics and info.

I'll be going with a couple of friends. We all vary in ability (or lack of) so if the new ranges of equipment are there for trying out, I'll get their thoughts as well and report back.

Edited by PhuketBlue

i only ever had 1 set of srixons and i honestly thought they were awesome! the feel was silly good, the forgiveness was also classic.......my gripe with them back the was that they werent a brand name!!!! Thank God ive got over that!!!! i may need to compare these to the epons and GD.