A Quick Preview of ComoCome! 2007

A ton of new things coming from ComoCome next month, they will be releasing their made in Japan staff bag. Could be the highest quality made bag on the market ever. New Sterling Silver accessories and more affordable wool covers for woods are just a few of the things in their new line up.

blue%20YUKARI%20STAR.jpg

red%20RASTA%20COLOR.jpg

green%20GOOD%20LUCK%20CLOVER.jpg

PENDANT%20PUTTER%20HEAD%20BACK.jpg

Really like the "reggae" colors of the putter cover in the second pic. Just might have to put that one on the "list".

got to get one of those Reggae pakalolo are you feeling irie head covers. Oh look its 4:20.

The bags are insane, They are officially launching in the USA this year and have a killer line up.

Is there a particular design you guys would like to see in the future on a Head Cover?

Republican and Democrat? Kid Robot?

Hey how come you Hawaii guys are all diggin the weed covers? :tsg_smiley_hula: :tsg_smilie_mad:

I thought those were five leaf clovers. :tsg_smilie_smile2:

:tsg_smilie_smile2::tsg_smilie_mad::tsg_smiley_hula::atsg_smilie_pot: :atsg_smilie_pot: :atsg_smilie_pot:

Ganga power Chris. Because we all are chillin in our grass shacks and passing the douchie on our right hand side.

Thats what happens when chronics get creative with golf.

:tsg_smilie_smile2::tsg_smilie_mad::tsg_smiley_hula::atsg_smilie_pot: :atsg_smilie_pot: :atsg_smilie_pot:

Ganga power Chris. Because we all are chillin in our grass shacks and passing the douchie on our right hand side.

Thats what happens when chronics get creative with golf.

In Hawaii they pass on the right, Musical Youth passed to the left-hand side, just so long as it gets passed, heh??

Chris, I'm definitely good for one of those, as Mach1 said it best, the Reggae pakalolo are you feeling irie headcovers. I want the putter model. G-Field will be looking sweet in that thing!!

Mahalo

oh MY~~~~~i have to get my hands on one of those irie putter headcovers!!that is the sickest thing ive ever seen...

Golf has officially started to evolve...

I cant wait for the old men at my course give me bad looks...

LEGALIZE IT!!

:tsg_smilie_surprise:

Chris is there any way to pre-order any of these products?

They look great - especially the new sock headcovers.

Are they handmade or machine made ?

The rockettour sock headcovers are machine made and it shows.......after some time.

They look great - especially the new sock headcovers.

Are they handmade or machine made ?

The rockettour sock headcovers are machine made and it shows.......after some time.

These are not AM&E, they are Super High Quality! The bags are hand made in Japan. The wool covers too! Highest stitch count of any Cover.

RASTA%20COLOR%20BLACK%20PIN.jpg

These are not AM&E, they are Super High Quality! The bags are hand made in Japan. The wool covers too! Highest stitch count of any Cover.

RASTA%20COLOR%20BLACK%20PIN.jpg

These can't come soon enough. Chris you might as well put me down for the pakalolo cover 'cause I'm definitely getting one. By the way, thanks for the bonus pic!!

WOW - I must say these cool gadgets looks PIMP and SNAZZI :tsg_smiley_crazy:

Can I order 2 hybrid sock headcovers in RoyalBlue and Black striped and one putte headcover for an anser style putter ?

These can't come soon enough. Chris you might as well put me down for the pakalolo cover 'cause I'm definitely getting one. By the way, thanks for the bonus pic!!

Chris,

Winter is over so the snow flake putter cover is going into hiatus. When available, the entire set of the "five leaf clover" would be a bomb! Please reserve a set for me.

that last staff bag is SICK...that subtle green is amazing

New putter covers are up on ComoCome!'s website

http://www.comocome.com

Chris, when are you going to have the new stuff available?

Its available now sir and will be added to the pro shop this week.