ONOFF: 440cc Plus Driver w/PICS!

• 2 weeks later...
What lofts does it come in ?

9* and 10* sir. Its a very sweet driver.

Just shafted her up with da RODDIO.

001.jpg

004.jpg

007.jpg

011.jpg

Chris, do the new OnOff drivers have a special ship/hosel that allows you to set them up with different face angles (I am pretty sure I read about a manufacturer doing that, and I 'think' it was OnOff). Either way, the driver looks nice and clean.

9* and 10* sir. Its a very sweet driver.

Just shafted her up with da RODDIO.

Chris, I am very much interested in how the OnOff + driver compares to the Epon 460 in terms of feel and performance.

Played 18 holes at Harding with the 9 degree driver with the Roddio W-6WA Stiff shaft and 18 holes today in very windy conditions at Monarch Bay right by the Bay. This driver is tremendous. No problems finding fairways and it's very very very forgiving. Distance wise, it's longer than my Akira/Rombax driver--the Roddio shaft has a beautiful load and kick at impact and it feels very stable. For all who haven't hit a Roddio, you are truly missing out. My buddy also hit the club today and he just couldn't get over how much longer and more accurate he was--against the wind. This combination is very easy to work left and right and has a tremendous amount of carry. Roll was reasonable but the carry with and against the wind was outstanding. The ball shoots off the face and the feel at impact is solid and muted. Definitely a big thumbs up!!!

Edited by reggie

Chris, do the new OnOff drivers have a special ship/hosel that allows you to set them up with different face angles (I am pretty sure I read about a manufacturer doing that, and I 'think' it was OnOff). Either way, the driver looks nice and clean.

Yes they have some sort of tour hosel and a retail version, im waiting for a reply from Japan for the full details.

Played 18 holes at Harding with the 9 degree driver with the Roddio W-6WA Stiff shaft and 18 holes today in very windy conditions at Monarch Bay right by the Bay. This driver is tremendous. No problems finding fairways and it's very very very forgiving. Distance wise, it's longer than my Akira/Rombax driver--the Roddio shaft has a beautiful load and kick at impact and it feels very stable. For all who haven't hit a Roddio, you are truly missing out. My buddy also hit the club today and he just couldn't get over how much longer and more accurate he was--against the wind. This combination is very easy to work left and right and has a tremendous amount of carry. Roll was reasonable but the carry with and against the wind was outstanding. The ball shoot off the face and the feel at impact is solid and muted. Definitely a big thumbs up!!!

THATS RIGHT BABY!!! Hee ha. Now all I need is a nice set of irons....

• 4 weeks later...
Yes they have some sort of tour hosel and a retail version, im waiting for a reply from Japan for the full details.

did you get any more details?

did you get any more details?

Yes and we have several tour hosels. We shafted two of these drivers up one with a Roddio the other with a Mach Line prototype.

They are decent clubs but nothing special imo.

Yes and we have several tour hosels. We shafted two of these drivers up one with a Roddio the other with a Mach Line prototype.

They are decent clubs but nothing special imo.

Thanks