Golf Digest Wedge Focus

gocchin

Golf Digest talks to Roger Cleveland about creating the perfect wedge and showcases some of the well known wedge brands:

wedge1.jpg

wedge2.jpg

wedge3.jpg

wedge4.jpg

wedge5.jpg

wedge6.jpg

wedge7.jpg

wedge8.jpg

wedge9.jpg

wedge10.jpg

wedge11.jpg

wedge12.jpg

wedge13.jpg

wedge14.jpg

wedge15.jpg

wedge16.jpg

Due to business practices... Epon usually doesn't let their clubs get reviewed by pretty much any media outlet... unfortnately. And yes there is a reason for this, Epon is Endo's own private brand and their personal joy, however Endo is a golf club manufacturer for many of the biggest names in golf and they do not want to step on their customers' toes by creating products to run in direct competition with their own clients. So Epon has been around for decades but always under a low profile which is what they want. When we met with Endo/Epon's president back in February this was one of his concerns he voiced to us. Epon may not be in that articke, but quite a few wedges made at Endo are. (^_^)

Good stuff, I like being able to see how all these wedges look at address. I never would have thought this, but I think the prgr mti model's face and shape looks the best.

Thank you for posting gocchin.

Edited by LSeca

I never would have thought this, but I think the prgr mti model's face and shape looks the best.

Thank you for posting gocchin.

I agree, the prgr is a has the depth, shape and shade I look for.... its just nice to look at.