Taylormade R9 TP Forged Iron & TP Burner irons

If I was a TM fan those pics would make me want a set.

I'm most amazed at how little offset the burners have.

I wish TM would pull their finger out and start offering custom options on the TP Burner. I am dying to buy a set but need them custom as otherwise buying a std set and then yanking shafts out and putting new ones would just blow the budget and I don't want extensions.

We will just have to wait..........................and wait

They are so pretty though!

Hehe I am glad you all like my pictures (^_^)

Honestly though TM Japan irons are superb looking even for TM!

The Burner TP as I noted in my post is simply fantastic.

I have been bothering our TM Rep non stop to find out when custom options will be available but still no word....

Could someone help clear up some confusion on hosel size with TMs TP Irons. It was my understanding that the r7 Forged and TP Forged '08 irons had a .370 hosel. Is this correct, and what is the hosel of the TP Forged '09, R9 TP forged '10, and Burner TP? I would also be interested in the outside diameter of these hosels as well. Thanks.

Edited by 18th Legion

Could someone help clear up some confusion on hosel size with TMs TP Irons. It was my understanding that the r7 Forged and TP Forged '08 irons had a .370 hosel. Is this correct, and what is the hosel of the TP Forged '09, R9 TP forged '10, and Burner TP? I would also be interested in the outside diameter of these hosels as well. Thanks.

Anybody?

Anybody?

All the TP models should be 0.355" but the Burner Forged might be 0.370" because it is also offered with Bassara graphite which is 0.370".

The Burner TP is 0.355" even though it comes with Tour AD graphite as Tour AD is 0.355".

great looking irons.

the R9 doesn't look that much different than last years model but the burners look really nice, especially a address for a GI category club

The Burners are a TP model and aimed at single digit players. Not a GI model. That would be the standard Burner or even the inbetween Burner Forged. The Burner TP has less offset even than the R9 TP Forged.

• 8 months later...