Mjr. D

So, for the faster swinger, which is the better/longer head

1) The Crazy CRZ 435

2) Ryoma D-1

3) Quelot RE10

Anyone....

Ive hit the ryoma and the crazy

the ryoma has a higher ball flightmore carry by a MILE

but its mid flight not a sku ball shot. Its terrific if u want to carry long the crazy is lower and much more roll

for the faster guy i think the crazy higher lofted is hard to beat truely.

Which Ryoma did you hit, the V-Spec is 8.5/9.5 and 0.5 open.

I think it all goes with the shaft, I have a Crazy driver now that higts a mid high ball that goes a mile but Ryoma has been all the rage with those in the know in Japan.

Thanks,

Chris

Which Ryoma did you hit, the V-Spec is 8.5/9.5 and 0.5 open.

I think it all goes with the shaft, I have a Crazy driver now that higts a mid high ball that goes a mile but Ryoma has been all the rage with those in the know in Japan.

Thanks,

Chris

the vspec d1 9.5*

this one in piccy.

idid a blurb on it a few weeks ago.

i was gobsmakced with it.

still pondering lifting it or not.

i do love it especially off the toe hits just sailed out there long as anything.

but for the faster swinger than i, the crazy i THINK is al ittle more stable. both are sensational.

if i sell my epon 101 IP then ill ift this exact head. in its palce.

Edited by supo67

can we have more info on those heads? have never heard of rymoa and quelot thanks.

tario did a good piece on it in his blog not long ago.

the ryoma in particular stacked up incredibly well.

this one i hit there is super terrific ,but its the price of an ocean liner.

heres my buds finished tool from last lnight,

i was going to steal it , and smash the daylights out of it at the range ,but when i got to nak-sans shop he had STRICT instructions to NOT let me take it out. damn!

specs

47x 318 x d1 10.5*

yes thats MADNESSS i can hear u all scream..,

but " rear-admiral , lord tedddy smibbigton " one of my learnerd golfing partners.

like to choke the bejeesus down on shafts and swing thru the ball .

its huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge this thing.

fantastic looking .

Rob, I was going to suggest the 8.5 D-1 V-Spec for you. As you can see Stew who is a fast swinger used the V-spec 9.5.

The quelot is NOT made for the hard and fast swinger. It is also in a completely different price range so it is very hard to compare.

The Ryoma's design is more advanced than the Crazy. It features the same single frame body as the CRZ-460 but also a huge weight system in the back because the walls of the head are the thinnest I have ever seen in any driver.

That huge weight is what projects a massive sweet spot.

What shaft is in that thing? Looks like it says Roddio on it, but I don't recognize the model!

What shaft is in that thing? Looks like it says Roddio on it, but I don't recognize the model!

I am getting interested in this club. I take it the test results on the chart were using the stock shaft setups?

And delivers you will l laugh when u hit it

Why ? is it loud?

What's the difference between "TDX" Titanium found on the "Premia" model and "TDW" Titanium found on the V-Spec and regular D-1??

What's the difference between "TDX" Titanium found on the "Premia" model and "TDW" Titanium found on the V-Spec and regular D-1??

Different grade of Ti, the TDX is more expensive, performance wise there is little difference except the TDX may be a bit more springy feeling.

Should have my hands on the Premia w/Quadra by the end of the week. Goodsie is tuning it up right now.

Full report in 2 weeks.

I love my current combo. I consider it unbeatable (for me)

Edited by idrive

Excellent. Cant wait for firsrt game report on it esp with a quadra on the range it Was startlingly good. The feel is so very differenf due to that weight in its oshiri it thumps the ball, only concern i had with it was the face size looks small one of those rounded convex shapes but off centered shots didnt seem to be punishedbadly at all. Think ur going to be pretty impressed. Think the 15th at entrada is in range!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Different grade of Ti, the TDX is more expensive, performance wise there is little difference except the TDX may be a bit more springy feeling.

Tario,

Picking up on this.. so if the performance differential of the material used is negligible, then can we safely conclude that, all else being equal, the Premia is longer only due to the 1.25 added shaft length?

Edited by wmclarenf1