NEW crazy 460

supo

chaps i just saw the most fantastic looking driver.

the new crazy 460 ion plated but silver face in 9.5*

with a la bomba white tj 46 sx shaft .

didnt have my camera !!

the club played to 46 inch so its too long but the head is the thing i was stoked on.

its looks similar to epon 102 but more muscular.

it also looks like the lie is biased to a draw slightly. (up right tilted in towaatrds the player if that makes sense?)its beautiful

has anyone taken the plunge and bought one , or tried one yet?

Its not technically available from Crazy until mid February. Because of this most people who ordered it did not want to wait and ordered the more advanced Ryoma instead with crazy shafts.

I don't think anyone has the driver except Chris.

thks T, he better chip in with performance on it , bec its a sreamer!

this was the crazy pros club i was told .

so i m not suprised it was a one off.

46 inch damn..., if only!

It's an awesome driver. Set solidly in the bag. I have no experience with Ryoma yet because I have been so happy with the new CRZ-460. I have it with the Crazy Black HOT. This combo could go a bit lower for my but I have picked up a lot of yards which has helped as Tatsuro is always draging me to the tips and now im only 30 yards behind him instead of 50!

• 2 months later...

Has anyone ordered/received the CRAZY 460 yet? How has the current situation in Japan affected shipping dates, not only with Crazy, but the other OEMS as well.

Has anyone ordered/received the CRAZY 460 yet? How has the current situation in Japan affected shipping dates, not only with Crazy, but the other OEMS as well.

Hi T, as I noted in my PM which I may as well write here as info for everyone. Crazy's delay on the 460 is not due to the disaster in Japan. Its production was delayed even before that.

Most other brands/OEM's are not experiencing any delays out of the ordinary except for maybe Fujikura/Bangvoo as their factory was up north in the affected areas.