Nano Power Shafts and heads

Vegaman

I came across this brand while searching the web for driver heads. They make/sell both iron and wood heads, and what seems to be quite high spec premium MIJ shafts..I saw a pretty nice looking driver head, and was wondering if anybody here have any experience with Nano Power? Are they a maker in their own right or are they rebranding heads made by someone else, or do they design stuff and have the actual production outsourced?

Edited by Vegaman

I came across this brand while searching the web for driver heads. They make/sell both iron and wood heads, and what seems to be quite high spec premium MIJ shafts..I saw a pretty nice looking driver head, and was wondering if anybody here have any experience with Nano Power? Are they a maker in their own right or are they rebranding heads made by someone else, or do they design stuff and have the actual production outsourced?

post a picture...,

idont think ive seen these anywhere id rem that design for sure

they could be one of these small house brands that exist all over the place.

another being science gear made in taiwan and designed in tokyo with*sticky metal* good enough stuff but no resale what so ever

ur stuck witthese if uchange ur mind

Hey Vegaman, surprised you have not criticised the red paint fill on the drivers, they look like they were done with spray paint and masking tape. :-)

Ah, Yeah, I can see that now..In my defense I was only looking at the Dman driver head, and that has no red colour on it, and looks pretty clean..PLUS, Nano Power is hardly a brand that is generally known to be the high end of high end brands...Like EPON. I guess you are refering to my criticism of the sloppy cavity in the new EPONs, right? Thats ok, its just that when I think of EPON I think of a totally flawless product in every respect since its hardly a budget brand..And so I couldnt help but noticing the scruffy looking cavity, thats all. And I havent seen the EPONs in person, so I based that on the photos here on the forum.

And it seems Im the only one that can actually see it anyway, which is weird. Or maybe I am weird!

Ah, Yeah, I can see that now..In my defense I was only looking at the Dman driver head, and that has no red colour on it, and looks pretty clean..PLUS, Nano Power is hardly a brand that is generally known to be the high end of high end brands...Like EPON. I guess you are refering to my criticism of the sloppy cavity in the new EPONs, right? Thats ok, its just that when I think of EPON I think of a totally flawless product in every respect since its hardly a budget brand..And so I couldnt help but noticing the scruffy looking cavity, thats all. And I havent seen the EPONs in person, so I based that on the photos here on the forum.

And it seems Im the only one that can actually see it anyway, which is weird. Or maybe I am weird!

As I mentioned in the thread before.. you noticed scuffs, because those pictures were of a prototype head before release. It was an unfinished product. The actual products are indeed flawless.

As for this brand. Never heard of them and its the first time I've seen them.

Joint Taiwan/Japan brand apparently. Irons and wedges, open model from Kyoei. Drivers they don't say where they are made, I don't recognize the designs but they do use SP700 on the face which is a good thing.

As I mentioned in the thread before.. you noticed scuffs, because those pictures were of a prototype head before release. It was an unfinished product. The actual products are indeed flawless.

As for this brand. Never heard of them and its the first time I've seen them.

Joint Taiwan/Japan brand apparently. Irons and wedges, open model from Kyoei. Drivers they don't say where they are made, I don't recognize the designs but they do use SP700 on the face which is a good thing.

Ok, thanks

I've known nano power for about 5 years. Nice people, the entire line up is Japan open model.

I never had any interest or customer requests. We can get it. I suggest other brands.

never heard of these guys but iwas taking a look at some of their irons, some of the heads remind me of the tourstage

and srixons. some even resemble the older epon stuff like the epon type x heads and one of the models look like a variant

of the type J although a more angular muscle. they look alright. i dont know a single person that owns any of these.