Taylormade 2008 TP forged irons, 4-PW

Lennie

Taylormade Japan TP irons, 2008 model, 4 thru PW. Excellent condition, bought 'em on a whim and played twice. Check out the milling marks on the faces and the milling work in the cavities! Shafts are Aerotech Steelfiber i70 regular, all "Pured" from Golfsmith ($40 + $16 puring fee each). To me they play like a firm (5.0). The 5 iron measures 38.5 inches. Grips are Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound in white. Aerotech shafts are what many refer to as "the best of both worlds" shaft because they combines the control of steel with the distance of graphite. The Aerotech SteelFiber is a high modulus graphite core shaft that consists of over 59 miles of steel fiber that actually covers the surface! Each steel fiber has a diameter of 8 microns, or approximately 1/10th diameter of the human hair.

The Taylormade TP forged irons are precision forged from super soft S25C Stainless Steel to give a feel and response off the clubface that any accomplished player demands - A 100% CNC-milled face and grooves deliver consistent spin and launch angle for greater shot control and stopping power with a tour-configured sole with specially-ground leading edge and softened trailing edge helps clubhead glide smoothly through and out of the turf. Minimal offset for the better ball striker and higher centre of gravity position enhances the player's ability to penetrate the ball a little lower or work the ball for increased control and accuracy. A thinner top line provides the classic 'blade' style appearance preferred by accomplished amateurs and tour professionals for that ''pure'' look with also giving a little bit of help that more than you think on a blade. A Tour Satin finish reduces glare and provides long-lasting beauty, excellent playability and outstanding durability. $600 shipped CONUS.

post-3677-032731400 1301937506.jpg

post-3677-093433900 1301937590.jpg

post-3677-081614400 1301937610.jpg

post-3677-075499300 1301937631.jpg

post-3677-092328100 1301937650.jpg

post-3677-093691200 1301937667.jpg

Very preeetttyyyyy. GLWS!

Ohhhhhhhh they are the only thing from tm id hit they are money my mates got these they are beautiful!

If only i didnt have 675544566 sets of irons theyd be mine

Ohhhhhhhh they are the only thing from tm id hit they are money my mates got these they are beautiful!

If only i didnt have 675544566 sets of irons theyd be mine

Awwww, what's one more set? You can never have too many pretty things! At least that's always been my motto, and Chris can attest to that based on my long history of buying goodies from this site!

those shafts what does that equate to in steel shaft speak?

Honestly, all I know about them is what you see I've posted in the ad. I like 'em though. Certainly don't feel like a "regular" to me, nice and firm.