CRAZY 460 vs ryoma VS jbeam

supo

well ive never hit so many balls.

self drive carts, and empty fairways just suit my stlye.

no pressure , just ball striking for 10 days.

36 a day plus at least a cpl of balls per hole , so im totally au fait on how

nothing left behind, no stone un turned.

most used was the j beam 425/ crazy 80 ls 2

got the lowest spin , lowest launch , fairway hit consistancy , although it was a little shorter than the other 2 in distance( and length , playing 43.5) didnt seem to bother me. just hiting fairways a lot took the pressue off

the ryoma/ diamana stinger 70 x was the 2nd lowest spin, lowest launch . longest over all distance wise, and actually into the wind the most reliable , bec the weight was 20 grams heavier than the jbeam. and played at 44.75 .

this had the best trajectory, piercing , solid thumps mid launch ( mid low really)

not really workable , maybe just a fraction, the Xflex and the ryoma shape put the kybosh on any real ability to shape balls. but for aiming down the pipes and bombing this is superb.

wont be changing this set up at all. perfect in every way

miss hits were still superb, toe shots got out there still.

no hooks and only cpl of horrid slice-matrons to psssssss me off.

theres so much dialoge on ryoma , its just a great club.

the crazy 460 / sigma 83 gram combo.

high launch. low spin max carry

incredible sound, the best by a mile, really electric ping to it .

distance was huge when the wind stopped. i preferd this club when the conditions were perfect.

its a slight draw bias , not a lot , just a smidge, enough to confidently line up on the left side and aim at the right bunkers . and get a small draw.

the head shape is easily my most preferd , i love the look of the small triangle shape and the humongous face. lie angle slightly up to give it a real draw feel.

down wind it sailed forever into it tho, hmmmmmmmmmmm

just a bit to high launch for windy days.

the feel of it is superb. its electric, its pingy, its loud, and it looks like the quality is second to none. much better than the other two

didnt get a lot of run with it, its all carry. but carry a mile.

if ur looking for a higher spinning head then this is hard to beat.

the look of it is just great.

day in . day out id use the ryoma of these for sure.

in diffcult times the j beam and on perfct days the crazy.

they are all very differnt styles of driver.

if it wernt for the taughtness of the 8ls2 the j beam would be my pick

but the ryoma just gets the nod in all conditions.

most enjoyable to pound was definatly the crazy. just watching the ball sail high is such a good sight, i never see any more.

all superb clubs really.

Great stuff Stew!

Your awesome stew, that crazy is exactly as you describe. I gamed it with several shafts, longest drives ever were with the super high launch LY01 hot. way too high. CB46 leaked a little right for me half the time, while the good ol CB50 was solid!

I always have a weird desire for the jbeam 425 tour in 11* with a half degree closed face angle. I think that would be a good trajectory on a very tight flight.

I can't see me getting off of Ryoma/Muzzik anytime soon.

Its the same here Stew, I have a few drivers here but the Ryoma always stays in the bag. I can't complain with straight and forgiving as at the end of the day its what comes through for me. Find the right shaft and its nearly unbeatable. People seem to realize that a well since more than 75% of the Ryoma drivers we sell go with custom Crazy shafts.

i just did my other ryoma with the p9003x

im gagging to hit that, if its half as good as the stinger it will be brilliant.

as for the j beam tour,, yes they need a much more lofted club to counter the boxy shape that drills the ball groundward

11* in this would be sensational as i think its as long as anything esle there is.